Will anything be done about Scott given he threatened to Dox YT
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 08:10:00 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Will anything be done about Scott given he threatened to Dox YT
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Will anything be done about Scott given he threatened to Dox YT  (Read 2102 times)
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: June 08, 2023, 10:40:03 PM »

If he is "spamming you" it rather implies only a certain outcome will be acceptable doesn't it? Tongue

No I get spammed about votes sometimes. I've never been told I HAVE to vote a certain way. YT knows I'll tell him No.

I wasn't given the impression I could do that without serious in game consequences.

You weren't given that impression from me, no matter how much you want to pretend otherwise.

And for someone pretending he's worried about serious in game consequences, you sure are poking the wrong bear if you really want to keep this act up.
Is that a threat?

All I can say is best of luck in any future elections for you, Yankee, and any Federalists supporting your behavior. You'll need it.

I am not going to be extorted anymore for a game.

Pissing off someone you are blatantly lying about and them saying they won't support you isn't extortion. Get over yourself.
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2023, 10:43:05 PM »

I am sick and tired of people having all their actual discussions off forum, leaving everyone else in the dark, and just coming here to post meaningless and ominous-sounding dramatics.

Speak clearly or knock it off, please.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2023, 10:49:23 PM »

I never said there was a problem with you contacting me for a vote Fhtagn, I referenced it precisely to establish that it wasn't fair for you to claim that I had disregarded your RL Space.
At-Large Senator LouisvilleThunder
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: 1.74

P P P
« Reply #53 on: June 09, 2023, 12:27:53 AM »

Too bad you don't grant that same courtesy & mindset towards other posters who have lives outside of the game.

Yes I contacted you and Muaddib via DM in early May to make sure he swore in on time, and I made a passing comment to you that YT returning was a mistake (a comment which you misinterpreted ftr. I never meant to imply that you should have physically stopped him from returning or whatever it was you told Mr. R on Facebook that night. Coincidentally I was explaining that very miscommunication to Mr. R when he brought it up in a Group DM, which provided the opportunity for Laki to obtain said Facebook image. Yet you guys falsely blamed this on LT, either in the hopes of misleading the moderation staff on the Atlas into banning him for "repeat offense" or just to justify bouncing him from conservacord).

Aside from that I don't recall contacting you or Muaddib during the period in which he was in the states. I also lamented the fact that Muaddib was inactive on a discord server and acknowledged that the two of you were busy with "RL matters", such was seen by a diverse range of players in multiple parties.

So I am at a loss as to where I specifically "disrupted your life outside of the game" or "did not extend the same courtesy".

But if you are now suddenly taking offense to those limited communications, I would point out that two months prior you texted me on my personal cell phone number, just two weeks after I tripped and fell at work, to make sure I voted the right way on the whole Greenland matter, lest YT get mad. So I really don't want to hear the faux outrage.

If you're going to lie, at least make sure the person you're lying about doesn't have receipts. I didn't tell you how to vote, I reminded you of the vote.

What's the difference?

Spin it however you want, but the facts aren't supporting you. And it's only continuing to prove what I've said about you in the midst of everything going on currently. If you're going to imply something that isn't there, it's not my fault you couldn't read.

As for this point:

either in the hopes of misleading the moderation staff on the Atlas into banning him for "repeat offense"

Please point to a single instance where I have contacted a single Atlas mod regarding trying to get LT banned in any way, shape, or form over Atlasia since this drama started.
(Hint: you won't find one.)

There were also numerous reasons for LT's conservacord ban, which were weighed in by other mods on the server that aren't active in Atlasia. In fact, YT of all people can attest that I was the one who pushed back when he initially banned LT when this drama started, and I was the one who let LT back in prior to his permaban after YT did that without consulting the rest of the mods. Which I also have receipts for.

What reasons would there possibly be for my conservacord ban besides YT pressuring his rubber stamp mods to not dissent on it and then you and Reagente agreed on it? I have been a good member of the server for years until y'all threw me away like trash. It definitely does seem like that a conservacord where you let YT be an "admin" is a far more totalitarian run place than even this forum you and many others claim to despise or "not care about."

The blatant racism in chat, the anti-semitism dating back months, the sexual harassment, and of course the literal plain harassment. Stop trying to cover up your own mistakes. We all can vouch for it, it was a unanimous decision on your ban lol.

But you will STILL cope over this. We don't want you back, stop.
Boo hoo. I'm the biggest supporter of real social justice there is, but I'm surprised you're this offended by conservatism! I don't need to be on such a cucked server with you as an admin anyway. I clearly feel more freedom out of cuckservacord than I ever have in it. Any talks of harrassment coming from you are completely empty when you have the biggest track record of abuse of anyone in Atlasia. I will feel sorry for whoever you end up duping into marrying you. All I can say is that justice will be served someday.
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #54 on: June 09, 2023, 12:37:12 AM »

Too bad you don't grant that same courtesy & mindset towards other posters who have lives outside of the game.

Yes I contacted you and Muaddib via DM in early May to make sure he swore in on time, and I made a passing comment to you that YT returning was a mistake (a comment which you misinterpreted ftr. I never meant to imply that you should have physically stopped him from returning or whatever it was you told Mr. R on Facebook that night. Coincidentally I was explaining that very miscommunication to Mr. R when he brought it up in a Group DM, which provided the opportunity for Laki to obtain said Facebook image. Yet you guys falsely blamed this on LT, either in the hopes of misleading the moderation staff on the Atlas into banning him for "repeat offense" or just to justify bouncing him from conservacord).

Aside from that I don't recall contacting you or Muaddib during the period in which he was in the states. I also lamented the fact that Muaddib was inactive on a discord server and acknowledged that the two of you were busy with "RL matters", such was seen by a diverse range of players in multiple parties.

So I am at a loss as to where I specifically "disrupted your life outside of the game" or "did not extend the same courtesy".

But if you are now suddenly taking offense to those limited communications, I would point out that two months prior you texted me on my personal cell phone number, just two weeks after I tripped and fell at work, to make sure I voted the right way on the whole Greenland matter, lest YT get mad. So I really don't want to hear the faux outrage.

If you're going to lie, at least make sure the person you're lying about doesn't have receipts. I didn't tell you how to vote, I reminded you of the vote.

What's the difference?

Spin it however you want, but the facts aren't supporting you. And it's only continuing to prove what I've said about you in the midst of everything going on currently. If you're going to imply something that isn't there, it's not my fault you couldn't read.

As for this point:

either in the hopes of misleading the moderation staff on the Atlas into banning him for "repeat offense"

Please point to a single instance where I have contacted a single Atlas mod regarding trying to get LT banned in any way, shape, or form over Atlasia since this drama started.

There were also numerous reasons for LT's conservacord ban, which were weighed in by other mods on the server that aren't active in Atlasia. In fact, YT of all people can attest that I was the one who pushed back when he initially banned LT when this drama started, and I was the one who let LT back in prior to his permaban after YT did that without consulting the rest of the mods. Which I also have receipts for.

What reasons would there possibly be for my conservacord ban besides YT pressuring his rubber stamp mods to not dissent on it and then you and Reagente agreed on it? I have been a good member of the server for years until y'all threw me away like trash. It definitely does seem like that a conservacord where you let YT be an "admin" is a far more totalitarian run place than even this forum you and many others claim to despise or "not care about."

The blatant racism in chat, the anti-semitism dating back months, the sexual harassment, and of course the literal plain harassment. Stop trying to cover up your own mistakes. We all can vouch for it, it was a unanimous decision on your ban lol.

Boo hoo. I'm the biggest supporter of real social justice there is, but I'm surprised you're this offended by conservatism! I don't need to be on such a cucked server with you as an admin anyway. I clearly feel more freedom out of cuckservacord than I ever have in it. Any talks of harrassment coming from you are completely empty when you have the biggest track record of abuse of anyone in Atlasia. I will feel sorry for whoever you end up duping into marrying you. All I can say is that justice will be served someday.

You aren't anything, just a 16 year old troll who still feels the need to whine about being banned. You harassed all of us and said some of the worst stuff I think I have ever seen in my life, and I would know because I say some pretty out there stuff sometimes, but nowhere on your level.

You can talk a big game, but so long as you are associating with people who outwardly deny genocide, you are apart of the problem. Furthermore, I am sick of how you just speak so holier than thou on everything. You know how you can get, I don't see why you can deny it.
If you speak of denying genocide, then explain your executive orders.
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #55 on: June 09, 2023, 12:41:34 AM »

What's the difference?

As for this point:

You aren't anything, just a 16 year old troll who still feels the need to whine about being banned. You harassed all of us and said some of the worst stuff I think I have ever seen in my life, and I would know because I say some pretty out there stuff sometimes, but nowhere on your level.

You can talk a big game, but so long as you are associating with people who outwardly deny genocide, you are apart of the problem. Furthermore, I am sick of how you just speak so holier than thou on everything. You know how you can get, I don't see why you can deny it.

Put the game aside for one second, do you deny that Mvd denied the holocaust and do you deny that you two are active friends?
I don't deny that he denied the Holocaust and I am not his active friend on discord. Easy enough. Now answer my request.
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #56 on: June 09, 2023, 12:43:28 AM »

What's the difference?

As for this point:

Put the game aside for one second, do you deny that Mvd denied the holocaust and do you deny that you two are active friends?
I don't deny that he denied the Holocaust and I am not his active friend on discord. Easy enough. Now answer my request.

Why was he one of the active posters in your discord you willingly let in? Did you like his viewpoint?
Answer my request.
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #57 on: June 09, 2023, 12:54:26 AM »

Anyway, this thread is clear that YT knows nothing but sociopathic and abusive behavior. The longer many folks on the right remain loyal to him above all, the worse of an influence YT becomes on them. I'm very glad that I've broken free once and for all!
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #58 on: June 09, 2023, 01:02:36 AM »

I'm sure glad I never ever post on any discord server anymore whether related to Atlas or not.
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #59 on: June 09, 2023, 01:14:19 AM »

Anyway, this thread is clear that YT knows nothing but sociopathic and abusive behavior. The longer many folks on the right remain loyal to him above all, the worse of an influence YT becomes on them. I'm very glad that I've broken free once and for all!

I think I have owned my prior behavior off and on pretty well, and I have great friends like Fhtagn and Reagente even that do tell me when I should scale things back.

You only "broke free" for your own supposed personal gain.
Cope!
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #60 on: June 09, 2023, 01:39:13 AM »

lol why am I getting dragged into this
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #61 on: June 09, 2023, 01:48:27 AM »

don't worry LT they wouldn't let me into conservacord either
Deep Dixieland Senator, Muad'dib (OSR MSR)
Muaddib
Australia

« Reply #62 on: June 09, 2023, 01:53:07 AM »

OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #63 on: June 09, 2023, 02:11:32 AM »

Unlike Liz Cheney, there wont be a cable news pundit job for you after you lose. Do you really think burning bridges with Conservacord was really worth it.
Kleine Scheiße
PeteHam
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.16, S: -1.74

P P

« Reply #64 on: June 09, 2023, 05:44:42 AM »

Go outside
Penn_Quaker_Girl
Junior Chimp
India

Political Matrix
E: 0.10, S: 0.06

« Reply #65 on: June 09, 2023, 06:00:04 AM »

Everybody's always blaming sharks for everything!
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #66 on: June 16, 2023, 08:33:45 PM »

Regarding Atlasia, YT and Scott

Scott has been banned from Atlasia-related boards for 3 months
YoungTexan's account has been deleted per a request from a couple weeks ago that I originally denied but decided to accept.

I've tried to keep forum moderation separate from Discord issues, which is something some of you may or may not agree with, and I'm still largely sticking with this, but this drama with Atlasia needs to stop. So from now on, any serious threats involving doxxing or to one's personal safety made on Discord from one forum user to another involving Atlasia can result in a ban from the game boards. I'm not laying down specific guidelines at this point, so issues will be considered on a case by case basis. This is not retroactive, either.

Regarding Scott, I'm still not even sure what he actually threatened to release, only that it doesn't seem to be personally identifiable information that is generally what is considered to be "doxxing," which makes this entire situation pretty ridiculous to me. Nonetheless, regardless of what information here is actually at stake, I'm very disappointed in this behavior and it is not at all appropriate for the game or the forum. With that, and given the larger issue of YT's legal threats, I've opted to set an example here.

Regarding YoungTexan, I'm just going to say that this is supposed to be a community for people to discuss politics and in some corners, play a game simulating elections and politics. It's not a vehicle to go overboard on personal drama. I don't appreciate being threatened and just so everyone is clear, I will not take that lightly. If you have gotten to the point that you're threatening to sue a forum over something that hasn't even happened, in a game, and despite the fact that any release of information here in this kind of context will be immediately deleted upon receipt by an available moderator, then I'm not sure you belong here, and certainly not in forum-related games. That being said, if YT opts to come back to the forum at some point, I won't have him in Atlasia.

Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies