A thread for random and miscellaneous musings (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 06:30:26 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  A thread for random and miscellaneous musings (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: A thread for random and miscellaneous musings  (Read 6654 times)
Ragnaroni
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.97, S: 1.74

P
« on: March 08, 2023, 05:08:40 AM »

I love animals more than I love people! It's weird but I do. I've always been more interested in protecting the environment to protect animals rather than other humans as they're innocent creatures that we affect in everyway while they have no real input into our actions.

I wanna be rich solely to benefit endangered wild animals (like the Nautilus) while not really caring about people.
Ragnaroni
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.97, S: 1.74

P
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2023, 01:01:53 PM »

I love animals more than I love people! It's weird but I do. I've always been more interested in protecting the environment to protect animals rather than other humans as they're innocent creatures that we affect in everyway while they have no real input into our actions.

I wanna be rich solely to benefit endangered wild animals (like the Nautilus) while not really caring about people.

Oh I know plenty of folks who don't care one bit if a human is horribly disemboweled in a movie.  But if a dog or a cat gets killed on-screen? That's just TOO far!
They're innocent sweeties we need to protect, humans meh whatever. That one movie director who killed so many kittens trying to film a stupid scene in his stupid movie is at the top of my "hate" list!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies