A thread for random and miscellaneous musings (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 10:31:03 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  A thread for random and miscellaneous musings (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: A thread for random and miscellaneous musings  (Read 6704 times)
Penn_Quaker_Girl
Junior Chimp
India

Political Matrix
E: 0.10, S: 0.06

« on: December 22, 2022, 10:39:57 AM »

This most recent Christmas episode of Bob's Burgers made me cry.  The last five minutes....
Penn_Quaker_Girl
Junior Chimp
India

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2023, 10:09:29 AM »

Does anybody remember the band Fuel? I've had "Shimmer" stuck in my head all morning -- really captures that late 90's heart-song feel. 
Penn_Quaker_Girl
Junior Chimp
India

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2023, 05:06:23 PM »

Does anybody remember the band Fuel? I've had "Shimmer" stuck in my head all morning -- really captures that late 90's heart-song feel. 
One of those songs that would fit in the American Pie soundtrack. Late 90s teen aethetics

That Goo Goo Dolls "Slide"-type feel.  Makes me wish I was a teenager in the mid to late 90s. 
Penn_Quaker_Girl
Junior Chimp
India

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2023, 10:42:16 PM »

One of those songs that would fit in the American Pie soundtrack. Late 90s teen aethetics

That Goo Goo Dolls "Slide"-type feel.  Makes me wish I was a teenager in the mid to late 90s. 
I recommend She's All That, 10 Things I Hate About You,  Bring It On.... there's probably more.

You just listed three of my top twenty favs.  Bring It On was actually what made me want to be a cheerleader in middle/high school. 
Penn_Quaker_Girl
Junior Chimp
India

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2023, 07:33:56 AM »

I love animals more than I love people! It's weird but I do. I've always been more interested in protecting the environment to protect animals rather than other humans as they're innocent creatures that we affect in everyway while they have no real input into our actions.

I wanna be rich solely to benefit endangered wild animals (like the Nautilus) while not really caring about people.

Oh I know plenty of folks who don't care one bit if a human is horribly disemboweled in a movie.  But if a dog or a cat gets killed on-screen? That's just TOO far!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies