A thread for random and miscellaneous musings (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:18:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  A thread for random and miscellaneous musings (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: A thread for random and miscellaneous musings  (Read 6399 times)
crazy jimmie
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« on: August 24, 2022, 01:25:24 AM »

What is the difference between a "crank call" and a "prank call?" Is there even a difference? I've looked it up on Google before but I can't get any straight or consistent answers.

I used to make a lot of prank calls when I was younger and still do from time to time.

My favorite was always giving mormon missionaries numbers to call just for the lolz.

In Utah I used to use brown bags over a drink (an energy drink or soda or juice) to make it look like I was drinking alcohol... to shock people.. usually would do this in rural Utah or Utah County.. when someone would confront me I would show them the red bull or soda or apple juice and the reactions were hilarious.

In high school, I pulled every trick in the book from thumbtacks in seats, to fart spray, to toy realistic rats. I would hide the rats in teachers desks, underneath GIRLS seats, etc.  

Tabasco sauce in people's coffee or drinks was fun to! One thing I dumped an entire bottle of haberno sauce in a hot plate for a school buffet. I kinda regret that one.
crazy jimmie
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2022, 08:22:44 PM »

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF EXTREMELY STUPID MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT VIRIGNIA POSTED EVERYWHERE ONLINE.

I MADE THE MISTAKE OF BROWSING TWITTER.

Hampton roads a GOP strong hold? give me a break.

JCF would have won in a landslide? wtf... she would have lost.

oh and my favorite I saw yesterday: Virginia is a plain state with no interesting geography.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies