Anti-trans group recommends schools inspect for "crotch bulge of the penis and testicles"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 31, 2024, 07:48:38 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Anti-trans group recommends schools inspect for "crotch bulge of the penis and testicles"
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Anti-trans group recommends schools inspect for "crotch bulge of the penis and testicles"  (Read 1340 times)
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2022, 02:38:09 AM »

They did not in fact recommend any such thing.  They recommended banning students trying to hide their crotch shape with bandages and tape.  Yes this is would be hard to enforce, but this is not a healthy thing to do to your junk and so if schools can figure out a minimally intrusive policy to discourage it maybe that's a good idea.

This is a shua threaf.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2022, 02:43:07 AM »

If the messaging was any better it should be easy to frame trans advocacy as normal and based in comparison to crotch inspection and checking private records to see if the girl who whooped your kid at sport is 'real.'

The net effect of the trans panic is absolutely lunacy.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2022, 02:06:41 PM »

They did not in fact recommend any such thing.  They recommended banning students trying to hide their crotch shape with bandages and tape.  Yes this is would be hard to enforce, but this is not a healthy thing to do to your junk and so if schools can figure out a minimally intrusive policy to discourage it maybe that's a good idea.

Saw the thread title and read the article. Asked myself immediately what type of creepy ass justification Shua would try coming up with. Was not disappointed.

As usual you can't even be bothered to state what about my post you disagree with, and yet you feel the need to make a reply to it.
GP270watch
Junior Chimp

« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2022, 02:14:10 PM »

Grand Old Pedophiles.
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2022, 02:10:15 AM »

Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2022, 03:17:47 AM »

Saw the thread title and read the article. Asked myself immediately what type of creepy ass justification Shua would try coming up with. Was not disappointed.

As usual you can't even be bothered to state what about my post you disagree with, and yet you feel the need to make a reply to it.

See my sig. The only response warrantedhere is "eewwww, gross"
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies