Louisiana woman forced to give birth to baby with no head (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 11:24:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Louisiana woman forced to give birth to baby with no head (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Louisiana woman forced to give birth to baby with no head  (Read 2868 times)
TheReckoning
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: August 17, 2022, 12:18:33 AM »

Republicans want this. If given the opportunity, they'll vote for this again.

The law that created this was signed by a Democrat lmao
TheReckoning
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2022, 02:40:14 AM »

Her parents are responsible for that child as well under Louisiana Law, at least until she is fully dead.

A human life has been saved.  Glory to God!

You might wanna read that again, champ

so let me get this straight, she's not mature enough to consider an abortion, but she is mature enough to be forced to raise a child? WTF?

Her parents are responsible for that child as well under Florida Law, at least until she is 18.

A human life has been saved.  Glory to God!

Sooo.....you're pointing out your own plagiarism of Fuzzy from earlier in the same day? Trying to let me know I should block you both? What?

You clearly have not taken after the wisdom of your namesake.
TheReckoning
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2022, 12:15:19 PM »

You are habitually a contrarian of the highest order incapable of making a valid point due to blinding obscutionarianism.

This post is your apotheosis.

" don't worry ma'am, the child you are being forced to give birth to is only partially headless! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy"

Stop posting until you're able to be markedly less silly and unserious.

He was literally just answering the question about how the baby is still alive. Stop assuming bad faith from anyone with different political views than you.
TheReckoning
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2022, 02:06:41 PM »

People with terminal illnesses have a right to not be murdered just as any other person.
TheReckoning
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2022, 03:23:02 PM »

People with terminal illnesses have a right to not be murdered just as any other person.

You're an absolute ghoul if you want it to be born only to suffer for a short long while before dying anyway.

I really don’t want that to happen, but I do view it as the lesser evil than killing it outright.
TheReckoning
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2022, 04:25:18 PM »

Anyone demanding that someone carry to term and give birth to a seriously deformed child destined for immediate suffering and early death, and to put anyone and their families through that is an absolute ghoul.

You do realize that performing an abortion would make the child’s death even earlier than what it would be if it was born, right?
TheReckoning
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2022, 05:27:41 PM »

Anyone demanding that someone carry to term and give birth to a seriously deformed child destined for immediate suffering and early death, and to put anyone and their families through that is an absolute ghoul.

You do realize that performing an abortion would make the child’s death even earlier than what it would be if it was born, right?

It was noticed at 10 weeks. How much more deformed do you want it to grow to?

I want all human beings to reach their maximum potential.
TheReckoning
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2022, 05:53:55 PM »

An innocent soul born into a deformed body with zero viability does not need to made to suffer to comply with Christian teaching. In fact, if the suffering can be prevented, it is only moral to do so.

Actually, all souls ought to comply with Christian teacher.
TheReckoning
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2022, 09:01:14 PM »

An innocent soul born into a deformed body with zero viability does not need to made to suffer to comply with Christian teaching. In fact, if the suffering can be prevented, it is only moral to do so.

I'm a christian, but as an American also respects the first amendment, I happily tell you to pound salt.

I’m not about to tell everyone they ought to be legally obligated to follow my religion- that would be awful. But Santander said some people aren’t morally obligated to follow the teachings of Christ, and that’s completely incorrect.
TheReckoning
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2022, 09:28:30 PM »

I'm a christian, but as an American also respects the first amendment, I happily tell you to pound salt.

I’m not about to tell everyone they ought to be legally obligated to follow my religion- that would be awful. But Santander said some people aren’t morally obligated to follow the teachings of Christ, and that’s completely incorrect.

So not only are you a Nazi, you are illiterate.

It’s really unfortunate that term “Nazi” has been so incredibly cheapened by its frivolous use by people like you, when there is literally no one more evil in politics than a Nazi. And given all the evil that goes around in politics, that means a lot.
TheReckoning
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2022, 01:43:19 AM »

It’s really unfortunate that term “Nazi” has been so incredibly cheapened by its frivolous use by people like you, when there is literally no one more evil in politics than a Nazi. And given all the evil that goes around in politics, that means a lot.

When is the last time I unironically called someone but you or SirWoodbury Nazis? I call you a Nazi because you've established a track record of defending Nazis.

The only times I ever “defended” a Nazi was when I said that I opposed imprisonment of 95 year olds who worked for the Nazi regime as a teenager. That is not due to any sympathy with Nazi ideology or Nazi Germany, but rather because there I do not view it as important to use important state resources on people who pose no threat to others.
TheReckoning
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2022, 02:18:04 AM »

"You don't have to join my religion- you only have to follow all the tenets, laws, and points of it"

I do believe “killing innocent people is not okay” isn’t too much to ask for.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies