Louisiana woman forced to give birth to baby with no head (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 11:35:03 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Louisiana woman forced to give birth to baby with no head (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Louisiana woman forced to give birth to baby with no head  (Read 2870 times)
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« on: August 19, 2022, 02:42:06 AM »

I think the reason I hate pro-life people more than I hate most other people is because they're too damn dumb to comprehend that there "you're killing babies!" line simply does not resonate anyone outside of fat church ladies. Most political groups have this problem but it's been so many years of endless whining about how we're killing babies. Can't you see that this isn't getting anywhere? Find new words please.
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2022, 02:56:51 AM »

I think the reason I hate pro-life people more than I hate most other people is because they're too damn dumb to comprehend that there "you're killing babies!" line simply does not resonate anyone outside of fat church ladies. Most political groups have this problem but it's been so many years of endless whining about how we're killing babies. Can't you see that this isn't getting anywhere? Find new words please.

It's also that most of them aren't consistent. Forcing women to have a baby? Yes. Help the woman take care of it? Pass lol.

I don't even care about that any more. I expect nothing intelligent or consistent to come out of the mouths of anyone discussing politics. I just want to hear different stuff instead of 25 more years of "you're killing babies."
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies