Louisiana woman forced to give birth to baby with no head (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 07:25:31 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Louisiana woman forced to give birth to baby with no head (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Louisiana woman forced to give birth to baby with no head  (Read 2850 times)

NYDem
United States Minor Outlying Islands

« on: August 18, 2022, 04:58:01 PM »

People with terminal illnesses have a right to not be murdered just as any other person.

It really is impressive that you manage to take the worst position on every issue imaginable.

NYDem
United States Minor Outlying Islands

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2022, 09:48:38 AM »
« Edited: August 19, 2022, 09:53:16 AM by NYDem »

An innocent soul born into a deformed body with zero viability does not need to made to suffer to comply with Christian teaching. In fact, if the suffering can be prevented, it is only moral to do so.

Actually, all souls ought to comply with Christian teacher.

I'm a christian, but as an American also respects the first amendment, I happily tell you to pound salt.

I’m not about to tell everyone they ought to be legally obligated to follow my religion- that would be awful. But Santander said some people aren’t morally obligated to follow the teachings of Christ, and that’s completely incorrect.

So not only are you a Nazi, you are illiterate.

It’s really unfortunate that term “Nazi” has been so incredibly cheapened by its frivolous use by people like you, when there is literally no one more evil in politics than a Nazi. And given all the evil that goes around in politics, that means a lot.

When is the last time I unironically called someone but you or SirWoodbury Nazis? I call you a Nazi because you've established a track record of defending Nazis.

The only times I ever “defended” a Nazi was when I said that I opposed imprisonment of 95 year olds who worked for the Nazi regime as a teenager. That is not due to any sympathy with Nazi ideology or Nazi Germany, but rather because there I do not view it as important to use important state resources on people who pose no threat to others.

Sorry, but you don’t get to handwave that away. For people who don’t remember the original thread: The man TheReckoning defended didn’t “work for the Nazi regime as a teenager”, he volunteered for the Waffen SS and guarded a concentration camp as an adult.

The fact that you ever tried to defend him (and apparently still do) is disgusting. He had no right to live in this country and should consider himself lucky that he isn’t spending the rest of his life behind bars.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies