Louisiana woman forced to give birth to baby with no head (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:35:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Louisiana woman forced to give birth to baby with no head (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Louisiana woman forced to give birth to baby with no head  (Read 2877 times)
jojoju1998
1970vu
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: August 17, 2022, 12:19:36 AM »

Republicans want this. If given the opportunity, they'll vote for this again.

The law that created this was signed by a Democrat lmao

A blue Dog Democrat, who's pro life.

A rarity.

jojoju1998
1970vu
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2022, 08:56:41 PM »

Clarification : When was the abortion  law signed ?
jojoju1998
1970vu
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2022, 11:30:15 AM »

Can someone answer my question up above ?
jojoju1998
1970vu
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2022, 09:15:12 PM »

An innocent soul born into a deformed body with zero viability does not need to made to suffer to comply with Christian teaching. In fact, if the suffering can be prevented, it is only moral to do so.

Actually, all souls ought to comply with Christian teacher.

Don’t you go saying that separation of church and state is a liberal freemasonic heresy now.
jojoju1998
1970vu
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2022, 09:30:48 PM »

An innocent soul born into a deformed body with zero viability does not need to made to suffer to comply with Christian teaching. In fact, if the suffering can be prevented, it is only moral to do so.

I'm a christian, but as an American also respects the first amendment, I happily tell you to pound salt.

The Catholic Second Vatican Council’s document on Religious Freedom, Digntias Humanae rejects Religous compulsion.

And frankly, so do most of the established churches. Anglican, Orthodox,
jojoju1998
1970vu
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2022, 09:37:03 PM »

I'm a christian, but as an American also respects the first amendment, I happily tell you to pound salt.

The Catholic Second Vatican Council’s document on Religious Freedom, Digntias Humanae rejects Religous compulsion.

And frankly, so do most of the established churches. Anglican, Orthodox,

Absolutely true on both points. But the religious orthodox types such as the Reckoning certainly don't respect those views. And frankly, too much of the Catholic hierarchy considers Vatican to something of a bad dream they're hoping to wake up from.

Most of the catholic hierarchy in the US, and some in Europe.

South America, Africa, Asia, and the rest of the World are quite happy with Pope Francis.
jojoju1998
1970vu
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2022, 09:46:46 PM »

Why ? As a fellow Christian, why should someone be compelled to follow ? Wouldn’t that go against the very idea of evangelism ? Unless, you want a theocracy.
jojoju1998
1970vu
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2022, 09:53:37 AM »

I’m not about to tell everyone they ought to be legally obligated to follow my religion- that would be awful. But Santander said some people aren’t morally obligated to follow the teachings of Christ, and that’s completely incorrect.

So not only are you a Nazi, you are illiterate.

It’s really unfortunate that term “Nazi” has been so incredibly cheapened by its frivolous use by people like you, when there is literally no one more evil in politics than a Nazi. And given all the evil that goes around in politics, that means a lot.

"You don't have to join my religion- you only have to follow all the tenets, laws, and points of it"

I do believe “killing innocent people is not okay” isn’t too much to ask for.

The moral culpability in cases like the one listed is not black and white.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies