Ted Cruz at NV campaign rally: "How do we know Liz Warren doesn't have a penis?" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:29:18 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Ted Cruz at NV campaign rally: "How do we know Liz Warren doesn't have a penis?" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ted Cruz at NV campaign rally: "How do we know Liz Warren doesn't have a penis?"  (Read 2601 times)
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: August 16, 2022, 10:59:03 AM »

Lia Thomas is a biological male.  As is Caitlyn Jenner.  That's a fact, and it's a fact for every "trans woman" in creation, no matter how much you wish to assert otherwise.  Each one of them have a Y chromosome, which makes them biologically maie.
On the contrary, transgender women are capable of not having a Y chromosome (in fact, I know an XX trans woman through April Daniels's Patreon server). You're thinking of the SRY gene that causes these women to be born male.

The effects of this on women are obvious, whether it be in the area of competition in women's sports to the safety of biological females in "women's" prisons.
Okay, I'll bite. What is it about transgender women that pose such danger to their cisgender counterparts in women's spaces? Especially those who are post-op--at least with pre/non-op trans women, you have the fact that they are bepeniled creatures as opposed to dongless chicks, but once a trans woman gets bottom surgery, she isn't that different from a cis woman. At least with women's sports, you've got Puberty Mk. I to explain the potential advantage (of course, you think if a woman were to avoid the male puberty she was expected to have, she still shouldn't compete with cis women, but I digress).

In a dignified way, politicians ought to respond to the ridiculousness of the "trans" agenda by pointing out where it is requiring people to declare the false to be true and demand an end to this.  This can be done without scads of transphobic backlash, but it needs to be done because of the effect of forcing people to affirm the false as true.
You think trans people aren't aware that "the false" is false? You think I don't constantly think about the fact that, even once I get surgery, even once I get my name and gender legally changed, I will always feel like everybody is lying to me when they tell me I am who I say I am? That I will never be a woman, no matter how many lies I tell?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies