FBI search warrant executed at Mar-a-Lago (Update: Trump Indicted!) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 09:30:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  FBI search warrant executed at Mar-a-Lago (Update: Trump Indicted!) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FBI search warrant executed at Mar-a-Lago (Update: Trump Indicted!)  (Read 114637 times)
Minnesota Mike
YaBB God

« on: August 08, 2022, 06:09:17 PM »

Far from the biggest point but how weird is it that he lives at a golf club?
Minnesota Mike
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2022, 06:20:57 PM »

Far from the biggest point but how weird is it that he lives at a golf club?
Mar-a-Lago isn't a golf club. Trump converted it from a private residence to a member's club. (a social club, not a golf/country club)

And that's less weird?
Minnesota Mike
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2022, 06:22:22 PM »

He can't be inept enough to keep anything incriminating there can he?
Minnesota Mike
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2022, 06:28:19 PM »

Minnesota Mike
YaBB God

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2023, 01:53:35 PM »

Where are the nationwide protests? I was told that indicting TFG would tear the nation apart and cause massive outrage. Right now it looks like a couple hundred people milling around in front of the courthouse, half of them media.
Minnesota Mike
YaBB God

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2023, 11:13:37 PM »

- It's hilarious that this stupid sh**t is what they are going to get Trump on and not something like ,oh I don't know, stirring up a riot to overthrow an election.

- We now know it's not an act, Trump really is that dumb.

- The ass kissing by Trump's staff even in private is amazing.

- Hard to feel sorry for Anthony Weiner but he has got to be "why are you dragging me into this".
Minnesota Mike
YaBB God

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2023, 11:50:53 PM »

- It's hilarious that this stupid sh**t is what they are going to get Trump on and not something like ,oh I don't know, stirring up a riot to overthrow an election. 

This charge isn't "stupid". It's incredibly serious and Trump deserves prison time for it.

In any case, Smith is also investigating the January 6 stuff and the plots to overturn the election. There's nothing precluding him from indicting Trump on those charges in addition to him keeping the documents. Additionally, election interference is the sole focus of the Georgia investigation.

The charge isn't stupid, the fact Trump got nailed on it is. What did he think was going to happen?
Minnesota Mike
YaBB God

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2023, 12:40:18 AM »

What Trump has been accused of is arguably as bad as January 6th.

I don't want to appear to be downplaying what Trump is charged with but I honestly feel Trump's role on Jan 6 was 100X worse. He tried to instigate a coup for christs sake.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies