FBI search warrant executed at Mar-a-Lago (Update: Trump Indicted!) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 06:19:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  FBI search warrant executed at Mar-a-Lago (Update: Trump Indicted!) (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: FBI search warrant executed at Mar-a-Lago (Update: Trump Indicted!)  (Read 114166 times)
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.97, S: -5.74

P P
« on: August 08, 2022, 06:05:31 PM »

Dark Brandon strikes again!

Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2022, 06:18:57 PM »

The walls are closing in..

Part 3456.

Yawn.

Yeah, a federal judge signing off on the surprise raid of the home of a former president under criminal investigation is no big deal at all!
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2022, 06:21:40 PM »

The Clintons send their regards.

Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2022, 06:24:49 PM »

He can't be inept enough to keep anything incriminating there can he?

1. He can.

2. They wouldn’t have signed off on the warrant unless there was probable cause to believe something was there.
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2022, 06:26:04 PM »

Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2022, 06:32:03 PM »

Biden was not tipped off on this.

We don’t know if Biden himself wasn’t briefed, but I can believe even many people near the top were kept in the dark about this. Needed absolute secrecy to catch Trump off-guard.
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2022, 06:35:32 PM »

Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2022, 06:39:52 PM »

What the Hell does the Orange Buffoon mean about "Hillary taking antique furniture from the White House"?
What is that?

He doesn’t know how to NOT deflect to Hillary!

The walls are closing in..

Part 3456.

Yawn.

Yeah, a federal judge signing off on the surprise raid of the home of a former president under criminal investigation is no big deal at all!
Meh..

Trump will continue to be badgered by politically motivated investigations for the rest of his life.. I make no apologies in tuning out of yet another round of the "walls are closing in."

“Der Fuhrer will continue to be badgered by politically motivated investigations for the rest of his life.. I make no apologies in tuning out of yet another round of the ‘walls are closing in.’” — Joseph Goebbels from the Fuhrerbunker, April 1945
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2022, 06:56:13 PM »

When you think about it, the right thing to do is hope nothing is found, and more importantly, that nothing bad happened. Let’s see what comes out of this.

Why? We already know bad things happened. I watched them happen on 1/6 alone before my eyes. The right thing to do is hope something is found to allow justice to be served for what we all know happened and anything else we might not know about.
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2022, 07:26:20 PM »

This will not be a good thing for a midterm with Biden's approval so low. Could wind up motivating Republicans.

They’d better have something serious on him.

If they don’t, Trump will become a martyr.

I keep seeing this take now from doomers and Republicans and I think it’s idiotic. Hillary never was indicted or convicted of anything related to the emails, didn’t stop them from damaging her fatally. A cloud of suspicion can be enough.
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2022, 07:27:14 PM »

Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2022, 07:30:59 PM »

This will not be a good thing for a midterm with Biden's approval so low. Could wind up motivating Republicans.

I keep seeing this take now from doomers and Republicans and I think it’s idiotic. Hillary never was indicted or convicted of anything related to the emails, didn’t stop them from damaging her fatally. A cloud of suspicion can be enough.

It's a slippery slope though. This guy lost an election and still received 74 million votes.

I keep seeing THAT number pulled out by doomers and Republicans and I think THAT is also idiotic. Turnout was way up, obviously his vote total would go up for that reason alone but was still well below Biden’s 81 million! Reminder that Trump NEVER has gotten more votes than his opponents; Hillary got more votes in 2016 too. Even in the 2016 primaries, he only won with a plurality. It’s absolutely bizarre how people keep bringing up that 74 million number as if it’s somehow proof Trump is exceptionally popular when actually in context it’s proof he’s exceptionally unpopular. 7 million more people came out to vote AGAINST him.
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2022, 07:34:16 PM »

Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2022, 07:37:53 PM »

It's a slippery slope though. This guy lost an election and still received 74 million votes.

I keep seeing THAT number pulled out by doomers and Republicans and I think THAT is also idiotic. Turnout was way up, obviously his vote total would go up for that reason alone but was still well below Biden’s 81 million! Reminder that Trump NEVER has gotten more votes than his opponents; Hillary got more votes in 2016 too. Even in the 2016 primaries, he only won with a plurality. It’s absolutely bizarre how people keep bringing up that 74 million number as if it’s somehow proof Trump is exceptionally popular when actually in context it’s proof he’s exceptionally unpopular. 7 million more people came out to vote AGAINST him.

Stop calling people doomers.

Trump caused havoc in this country and so far has gotten away with everything, even when it seems like walls are closing in on him. It’s not illogical to doom when it comes to Trump.

Anyway, he WILL become a martyr to some portion of the country. C’mon. You don’t think the MAGA people won’t treat him even more like a god? They took over the Capitol and killed cops for him.

I’ll call people doomers who are being irrationally pessimistic and imagining the worst case scenario even in the face of good news. And the guy lost and failed every attempt to overturn that loss. He’s not invincible the way his supporters and even some of his opponents like to make him out to be.

And he won’t be a martyr to anyone who didn’t already worship him. His cult isn’t big enough to win. Elections are won by swing voters. This won’t help him with them.
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2022, 09:51:46 PM »

BACK THE BLUE

(Unless it’s someone from our side under threat)

We already saw that on 1/6.
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2022, 05:54:10 AM »

Clintons send their regards to the abortion crowd. Trump will see no jail time, and frankly if he sees it, it was worth it. She'll never be president though and his 4 years at office was consequental to every major policy which Supreme Court can impact.

But you have the memes lol

Kansas voted 60% to reject your pro-birth extremism.

Kansas.

You live in the past lol, and Americans (I guess “the abortion crowd”) don’t want your unpopular radical policy. Even your SCOTUS takeover — and way to reveal just how corrupt and criminal the actions you were willing to take and how repulsive and authoritarian the man you were willing to trust to enact that was — might be for nothing in the end.
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2022, 11:40:48 AM »

Don't insult Fox Mulder by comparing him to Rand Paul!
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2022, 08:09:45 PM »

Conservatives are going to go 100% in on the “FBI planted evidence” conspiracy theories now. It’s the only option left for them.

Either way, you will have 20-30 million Germans on his side.

You can't hang someone for genocide that 1/4 of the German population worships like a God. It's playing with fire, especially considering we're likely to be out of control of the Reichstag in a few short months.

Also: “We.”

LOL you are such a blatantly obvious concern troll, Citizen “Q.” You’re not even trying, it’s pathetic.
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2022, 08:47:24 PM »

The thread title should probably be updated to include this bombshell (no pun intended).
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2022, 08:48:32 PM »

Just thinking out loud about why he would want nuke info.

Good god. I follow politics and government more than 98% of the people I know, and pay close attention to the malfeasance and fraud in general all around sh**ttiness of the Trump administration. And yet, how is it this is the first I hear of an obvious government bribe through the president's son-in-law? If there was any justice in journalism whatsoever this would be a headline story for months at minimum

What makes it more obvious is that they are ALWAYS projecting. Now we know what the Hunter/Ukraine BS was a projection of…
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2022, 09:11:35 AM »

If you want to die quickly, take a drink every time a Republican deflects to Hillary Clinton or Hunter Biden.
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2022, 09:17:01 AM »

If you want to die quickly, take a drink every time a Republican deflects to Hillary Clinton or Hunter Biden.

I always try to imagine how the GOP would have responded if Obama had every single scandal Trump had. Just imagine that. Him calling for "2nd Amendment solutions" against McCain, bribing a foreign govt to get dirt on Romney, attempting a coup after losing reelection or to win a 3rd term, taking classified documents with him after leaving office, calling for Biden to be "taken care of" by violent protesters, paying off p**n stars, etc.

None of that’s nearly as bad as eating dijon mustard or wearing a tan suit, libtard.
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2022, 03:34:27 PM »

LOCK HIM UP

LOCK HIM UP

LOCK HIM UP

LOCK HIM UP
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2022, 09:16:38 PM »

When a thread becomes dominated by OSR posts that are more quotes than actual new text, that’s when you know it’s a true Talk Elections secular blog post.
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2022, 07:54:10 PM »

'Trump will be indicted': Mar-a-Lago affidavit spells trouble for the former president and decimates his main defense

https://www.businessinsider.com/mar-a-lago-fbi-affidavit-signals-trump-could-get-indicted-2022-8
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies