FBI search warrant executed at Mar-a-Lago (Update: Trump Indicted!) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 05:32:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  FBI search warrant executed at Mar-a-Lago (Update: Trump Indicted!) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FBI search warrant executed at Mar-a-Lago (Update: Trump Indicted!)  (Read 114153 times)
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

« on: August 08, 2022, 06:48:15 PM »
« edited: August 08, 2022, 06:53:06 PM by Frodo »

He'll never see one second in a cell. Not that he doesn't deserve it.

Perhaps, but at least his passport could be confiscated in the meantime given he is a flight risk.  So if he has plans on fleeing to Dubai or someplace else that has no extradition treaty with the United States, he might want to consider doing so in the not-too-distant future...  
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2022, 10:03:29 PM »

For the first time, I believe we will see large-scale political violence in this country in my lifetime.

I am officially excited about politics again! I was just about ready to give up on the democratic experiment for a bit, but these anti-American traitors true patriots went after the wrong President. If anything comes of this, they will hear from us loud and clear not to make a mistake like this again.

Please go there, I dare you.  Show your true colors.  Reveal yourselves as the brown-shirted jackbooted thugs we've always known you to be.  
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2022, 07:16:41 PM »

These domestic violent extremists are the ones deciding GOP primaries, and reshaping the Republican Party in their image.  The question voters in November have to ask is whether they want these terrorists to decide the future of the country (and their lives).  Tongue

As MTG said recently, the old Republican Party is dead.  It is now Trump's party -and these guys are his most loyal supporters. 
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2022, 11:08:19 PM »

Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2022, 01:21:34 AM »

News could have gotten buried in the 49 pages this thread has grown to.  Good to have a reminder. 
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2022, 11:07:02 AM »

How is this not domestic terrorism?

The DNC should use clips of them and play them for the rest of the campaign, portraying the Republican Party as being utterly out of control, full of extremists and domestic terrorists, opposed to the rule of law, and ultimately unfit to govern.  
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2022, 05:57:59 PM »

From what I've learned from years of watching Death in Paradise, if they take your passport, you're either the murderer, or you're going to be in the room during the big reveal of who the murderer is so the detective can build suspense.

I love that show...  Smiley
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2022, 12:14:19 AM »

Yeah I feel Garland has given a few soliloquies now in which, if you read between the lines, he's basically indicating that he's, at the very least, seriously considering indicting Trump.

I honest to god do not understand why people think there’s even a chance that Garland will decline to indict Trump. Why bother going to all this trouble?

There may not be an 'October Surprise' per se -but there may be a 'November Surprise' with Attorney General Merrick Garland actually showing backbone and finally indicting Donald Trump with Election Day behind us. 
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2022, 10:46:28 PM »

The possibility of additional documents illegally stored at Bedminster and Trump Tower is moving beyond the realm of internet speculation and into the realm of FBI investigation: https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trump-maralago-raid-fbi-tower-bedminster-1234607008/

Every property owned by Donald Trump should be searched, with the whole place turned over and ransacked like properties owned by any other criminal suspect.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies