FBI search warrant executed at Mar-a-Lago (Update: Trump Indicted!)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 31, 2024, 12:25:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  FBI search warrant executed at Mar-a-Lago (Update: Trump Indicted!)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 ... 131
Author Topic: FBI search warrant executed at Mar-a-Lago (Update: Trump Indicted!)  (Read 120449 times)
Penn_Quaker_Girl
Junior Chimp
India

Political Matrix
E: 0.10, S: 0.06

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #675 on: August 11, 2022, 02:57:53 PM »

Dumb this down for us morons, Crumpets Tongue
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #676 on: August 11, 2022, 02:58:17 PM »

What do you think is in it that would be damning enough for people to bail on him? The 74 million voters he got in 2020 when he lost?
There are at least 74 million terrible adult citizens in the US, yes.

#ARAB #AllRepublicansAreBad #All74Million #SorryNotSorry

Gee I wonder why you guys are unable to appeal to people who don’t vote for you guys .

The other top thread on USGD right now is a deranged right winger trying to take down the Cincinnati FBI with lethal force and here you are complaining that a Santander post is excessively alienating. OK 👍

Yes that guy is horrible and should be locked up but to say 74 million people are horrible is extremely condescending and hackish .

How do you feel about Garland's statement today?

It didn’t say much
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #677 on: August 11, 2022, 02:58:26 PM »

What do you think is in it that would be damning enough for people to bail on him? The 74 million voters he got in 2020 when he lost?

Gee I wonder why you guys are unable to appeal to people who don’t vote for you guys .
In response that a Santander post, LMAO.

Santander is a lib hack , he has just pulled the mask off now
He just said this yesterday in response to Tulsi Gabbard filling in for Tucker Carlson:

Nyvin
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #678 on: August 11, 2022, 02:58:35 PM »

Garland officially asked the court to unseal the warrant

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2022/08/11/garland-doj-statement/10299617002/
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #679 on: August 11, 2022, 02:59:59 PM »

The other top thread on USGD right now is a deranged right winger trying to take down the Cincinnati FBI with lethal force and here you are complaining that a Santander post is excessively alienating. OK 👍

Yes that guy is horrible and should be locked up but to say 74 million people are horrible is extremely condescending and hackish .

I think it's extreme to say the 74 million Trump voters are all horrible people, but anyone who supports Trump after all that has happened since the 2020 election simply does not care about this country nor do they care about the rule of law.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #680 on: August 11, 2022, 03:02:00 PM »

I think it's extreme to say the 74 million Trump voters are all horrible people, but anyone who supports Trump after all that has happened since the 2020 election simply does not care about this country nor do they care about the rule of law.

No they just think both sides don’t care about it and believe me I know many Trump supporters and that is what they believe .
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #681 on: August 11, 2022, 03:04:37 PM »

No they just think both sides don’t care about it and believe me I know many Trump supporters and that is what they believe .

They might believe certain things or not, it's their right to do so. People are entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts.
Dr Oz Lost Party!
PittsburghSteel
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #682 on: August 11, 2022, 03:04:58 PM »
« Edited: August 11, 2022, 04:46:01 PM by Josh Shapiro for Governor »

Garland says he personally approved it? so then it looks like a Biden political appointment hitjob.

The problem for dems is that this continues to look like a personal witchhunt against Trump for political reasons, not legal reasons.

So Republican politicians should just be exempt from the rule of law, is that what you are saying?
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #683 on: August 11, 2022, 03:05:44 PM »

They might believe certain things or not, it's their right to do so. People are entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts.

That is different then calling them horrible people cause I can 100% attest to the fact they are not .
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #684 on: August 11, 2022, 03:07:57 PM »

Garland perfectly called Trump and the GOPs bluff. Beautiful.
I Will Not Be Wrong
outofbox6
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #685 on: August 11, 2022, 03:10:08 PM »

When should we expect it to be unsealed?
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #686 on: August 11, 2022, 03:11:30 PM »

There are also many Trump supporters that think Democrats and the Hollywood elite are part of a Satan worshipping cult that drink the blood of children underneath a pizza place in Washington.

I really don't care what Trump supporters believe. One side attempted to overthrow our government in a violent ransacking of our Capitol on January 6 and peddled lies about the 2020 election being stolen despite knowing damn well that is untrue. The other side did not engage in such behavior.
emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #687 on: August 11, 2022, 03:13:33 PM »

The court said, Trump has until 3 PM tomorrow to object to unsealing.
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #688 on: August 11, 2022, 03:14:05 PM »

Nyvin
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #689 on: August 11, 2022, 03:17:55 PM »

Oh no! Now Trump can approve unsealing the warrant and thus showing what a partisan witch hunt all this is and that he's completely innocent!!!  What are the Democrats and Biden going to do now??
Darthpi – Anti-Florida Activist
darthpi
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.13, S: -6.87

P P P
« Reply #690 on: August 11, 2022, 03:18:55 PM »

That is different then calling them horrible people cause I can 100% attest to the fact they are not .

Not all of them are horrible people. Many are simply delusional and/or have been overwhelmed by propaganda.

Still good grounds for viewing their voting decisions as dangerous!
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #691 on: August 11, 2022, 03:23:09 PM »

Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #692 on: August 11, 2022, 03:24:53 PM »

Looks like Bret's days are numbered at Fox.
Tekken_Guy
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #693 on: August 11, 2022, 03:26:04 PM »

Looks like Bret's days are numbered at Fox.

The same Fox that is ready to move on to DeSantis?
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #694 on: August 11, 2022, 03:26:48 PM »

so what will be the GOP talking point when Trump objects to having it released?
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #695 on: August 11, 2022, 03:29:39 PM »

Dumb this down for us morons, Crumpets Tongue

Bratt is the top prosecutor in charge of cases related to foreign relations, national security, spying, and military tech. Could just be DoJ crossing their Ts and dotting their Is by getting all the top folks to sign off or it could give us some idea of the direction the DoJ suspects this case could be heading. Impossible to say which until we get more info.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #696 on: August 11, 2022, 03:31:15 PM »

OSR, all these people you know believe that every Democrat is corrupt and thus they can end democracy with clean consciences because they've been lied to by Fox and Republican media for years if not decades. A lot of supporters of evil causes throughout history have genuinely bought into lies. Your buddies are less culpable than the Republican corporate-political-media cartel, sure. Brainwashed ISIS fighters are a tier less culpable than the leaders and the hate preachers. Still evil.

Being a rube doesn't make a person immune to accusations of low character. Believing in bullsh**t isn't a get out of jail free card for being called a poisonous traitor to democracy.

They don’t watch cable news though
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #697 on: August 11, 2022, 03:34:05 PM »

Garland says he personally approved it? so then it looks like a Biden political appointment hitjob.

The problem for dems is that this continues to look like a personal witchhunt against Trump for political reasons, not legal reasons.

Silence sock.
emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #698 on: August 11, 2022, 03:34:39 PM »

Note: I believe the judge can still unseal even if Trump doesn't want it to be. But the judge will hear him out to determine what is best one way or the other.
Kahane's Grave Is A Gender-Neutral Bathroom
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix
E: 3.41, S: -1.29

P
« Reply #699 on: August 11, 2022, 03:34:57 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 ... 131  
« previous next »
Jump to: