FBI search warrant executed at Mar-a-Lago (Update: Trump Indicted!)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 04, 2024, 05:21:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  FBI search warrant executed at Mar-a-Lago (Update: Trump Indicted!)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 ... 131
Author Topic: FBI search warrant executed at Mar-a-Lago (Update: Trump Indicted!)  (Read 121350 times)
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2525 on: June 09, 2023, 02:22:48 PM »

Lock Trump up
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2526 on: June 09, 2023, 02:25:47 PM »

This is absolutely hilarious.
It's in the official indictment.
Well ... the Feds are only doing what trump wanted to do.
So why is he crying now?
Roll Roons
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2527 on: June 09, 2023, 02:30:06 PM »

Did we ever get to the root of why Trump thought he could take all these documents with him?
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #2528 on: June 09, 2023, 02:32:46 PM »

Did we ever get to the root of why Trump thought he could take all these documents with him?

I think it's as simple as Trump believing he's entitled to do whatever he feels like, and rules don't matter.  He fits all the characteristics of a narcissistic sociopath.
emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #2529 on: June 09, 2023, 02:33:45 PM »

From everything he and his lawyers have said, it seems he thought he was allowed to go through them to separate out his personal documents under the Presidential Records Act. That's true, but classified documents still have to be properly stored during this process.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2530 on: June 09, 2023, 02:34:49 PM »

Imagine going to Wiki a year from now and seeing :

Trump National Golf Club Bedminster renamed to FPC Bedminister

Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #2531 on: June 09, 2023, 02:36:35 PM »

Trump: See, I was constantly sowing. I sowed everything, even if maybe it was something I shouldn't have been.

Staffer: Yeah. [Laughter]

Trump: And now, now I'm having to reap it. And it's the same stuff I sowed!

Staffer: Yeah. [Laughter] Now we have a problem.

Trump: Isn't that interesting?
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #2532 on: June 09, 2023, 02:37:35 PM »

ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2533 on: June 09, 2023, 02:39:52 PM »

I think it's as simple as Trump believing he's entitled to do whatever he feels like, and rules don't matter.  He fits all the characteristics of a narcissistic sociopath.

How could Roll Roons not see/understand this, all on his own?
It's so obvious and starring you right in the face, that trump is a Classified (no pun intended) Lunatic.
But I guess if someone wants to wear huge Trump-Cultist horse blinders for over 7 years, that's your choice.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #2534 on: June 09, 2023, 02:42:08 PM »

No wonder why Russia started a war with Ukraine he had all our secrets as well as the 30 K from Hillary and gave them from Putin, Similar to Mafia Frank Sinatra, Jack Ruby and Oswald all tied to KGB and Russia

Jack Ruby in JFK 1991 WAS THE SECOND GUNMAN AND RFK KEEP PRAISING TUCKER CARLSON AND ELON MUSK, LOL, that's why Jack Ruby killed Oswald to hide a greater conspiracy
Kahane's Grave Is A Gender-Neutral Bathroom
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix
E: 3.41, S: -1.29

P
« Reply #2535 on: June 09, 2023, 02:43:44 PM »

GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #2536 on: June 09, 2023, 02:45:49 PM »

Lots of people like to have reading material available in the bathroom, but this is taking it to a whole new level.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2537 on: June 09, 2023, 02:48:34 PM »

Mar-a-Lago member: "You can really go anywhere," including where documents were supposedly stored.

“I walk through there all the time I can access at any time,” the member said.

Wonderful.
Glad the trump family took the security of these documents so seriously.
Honestly. What a bunch of National Traitors.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #2538 on: June 09, 2023, 02:49:11 PM »

OSR thinks this ends with Trump, DeSantus is Italian and goes by Grover Norquist tax cuts for the Rich the Rs have been tied to Russia since Cuban Missile crisis with Hoover, DeSantis would be no different than Trump that's why in You Gov he is still losing to Biden, Reagan had Iran Contra, Iran is an ally of Russia
Roll Roons
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2539 on: June 09, 2023, 02:50:57 PM »

It's so obvious and starring you right in the face, that trump is a Classified (no pun intended) Lunatic.
But I guess if someone wants to wear huge Trump-Cultist horse blinders for over 7 years, that's your choice.

If you think I'm a Trump cultist there's no helping you.
TheTide
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

P P P
« Reply #2540 on: June 09, 2023, 02:52:36 PM »

Lots of people like to have reading material available in the bathroom, but this is taking it to a whole new level.

He doesn't strike me as being enough of a geek to actually be reading this stuff. Smile
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2541 on: June 09, 2023, 02:53:51 PM »

OSR thinks this ends with Trump, DeSantus is Italian and goes by Grover Norquist tax cuts for the Rich the Rs have been tied to Russia since Cuban Missile crisis with Hoover, DeSantis would be no different than Trump that's why in You Gov he is still losing to Biden, Reagan had Iran Contra, Iran is an ally of Russia

Iran contra was no where near as bad as this
Angel of Death
« Reply #2542 on: June 09, 2023, 02:54:07 PM »

Why did Trump want all those documents in the first place? Either it's because he wanted to have them as some sort of mementos or trophies, which would be stupidly childish or he wanted to have them as assets, which would be brazenly callous towards his own country even by his own standards.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2543 on: June 09, 2023, 02:54:39 PM »

If you think I'm a Trump cultist there's no helping you.

OK, maybe you are not a Trump Cultist, but did you see it from day one in 2015, that he was a Narcissistic Classified Lunatic Sociopath ? And did you vote for him in 2016/2020?
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #2544 on: June 09, 2023, 02:55:24 PM »

You're suggesting Trump reads his briefings or reads at all? Gross.
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #2545 on: June 09, 2023, 02:56:07 PM »

Why did Trump want all those documents in the first place? Either it's because he wanted to have them as some sort of mementos or trophies, which would be stupidly childish or he wanted to have them as assets, which would be brazenly callous towards his own country even by his own standards.

My personal theory is just that he was convinced he'd be made president again in a matter of months, if not weeks, and didn't want Biden to have them in the meantime.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #2546 on: June 09, 2023, 02:59:33 PM »

The fact that you've got complete radio silence from the usual suspects...man, they've really got no defense for this, huh?
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #2547 on: June 09, 2023, 03:03:12 PM »

My personal theory is just that he was convinced he'd be made president again in a matter of months, if not weeks, and didn't want Biden to have them in the meantime.

This would be beyond stupid because there's no legal mechanism to "reinstate" him before Biden's term is up. Anyone who ever held the office president should be aware of this. It's not how the constitution and laws work.
emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #2548 on: June 09, 2023, 03:10:11 PM »

This seems like a pretty weak defense. Also I have no idea what he's talking about.

The Box on the floor which was opened (who opened it?) clearly shows there was no “documents,” but rather newspapers, personal pictures, etc. WITCH HUNT!

Strange! Everything about the boxes was so neat, orderly, and clean. Did the FBI tip over the one box the way they “staged” the papers on the floor during the raid of Mar-a-Lago, only to apologize after getting caught?
Angel of Death
« Reply #2549 on: June 09, 2023, 03:22:28 PM »

I certainly lack the imagination to come up with a theory like this, but it does make a bizarre sort of sense, because in Trump's delusional mind, it would make him a savior that protected the country from Joe Biden.
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 ... 131  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies