FBI search warrant executed at Mar-a-Lago (Update: Trump Indicted!)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 05:41:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  FBI search warrant executed at Mar-a-Lago (Update: Trump Indicted!)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 ... 130
Author Topic: FBI search warrant executed at Mar-a-Lago (Update: Trump Indicted!)  (Read 114157 times)
emailking
Atlas Icon
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2400 on: June 05, 2023, 10:08:37 AM »

Meeting is now apparently.

Trump’s lawyers meet with Justice Department officials following complaints about special counsel probe

Lawyers for former President Donald Trump are meeting with Justice Department officials on Monday following a public request for a meeting about what they characterize as prosecutorial misconduct, according to sources familiar with the matter.

The meeting comes as the special counsel’s investigation into Trump’s handling of classified documents and possible obstruction appears to nearing its final stages.

While Trump’s team had publicly asked to meet with Attorney General Merrick Garland, he is not believed to be in the meeting.

CBS first reported the meeting and tweeted out an image of one of the attorneys entering the Justice Department headquarters.

A grand jury is expected to hear testimony this week from another witness in the classified documents probe at the federal courthouse in Washington, DC, according to one source.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/05/politics/trump-attorneys-justice-department/index.html
emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #2401 on: June 05, 2023, 03:13:51 PM »

MSNBC says Wall Street Journal is reporting DOJ has convened a Florida grand jury in the docs case but I can't find it on their website. Probably means charges are coming.
emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #2402 on: June 05, 2023, 03:30:13 PM »

Trump's thoughts on the meeting today.

HOW CAN DOJ POSSIBLY CHARGE ME, WHO DID NOTHING WRONG, WHEN NO OTHER PRESIDENT’S WERE CHARGED, WHEN JOE BIDEN WON’T BE CHARGED FOR ANYTHING, INCLUDING THE FACT THAT HE HAS 1,850 BOXES, MUCH OF IT CLASSIFIED, AND SOME DATING BACK TO HIS SENATE DAY WHEN EVEN DEMOCRAT SENATORS ARE SHOCKED. ALSO, PRESIDENT CLINTON HAD DOCUMENTS, AND WON IN COURT. CROOKED HILLARY DELETED 33,000 EMAILS, MANY CLASSIFIED, AND WASN’T EVEN CLOSE TO BEING CHARGED! ONLY TRUMP - THE GREATEST WITCH HUNT OF ALL TIME!
philly09

« Reply #2403 on: June 05, 2023, 03:54:22 PM »

philly09

« Reply #2404 on: June 05, 2023, 03:54:51 PM »

emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #2405 on: June 05, 2023, 04:23:19 PM »

NBC is reporting that after the meeting Trump's attorneys believe he will be charged. Also Jack Smith attended the meeting.
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #2406 on: June 05, 2023, 05:11:49 PM »

MSNBC says Wall Street Journal is reporting DOJ has convened a Florida grand jury in the docs case but I can't find it on their website. Probably means charges are coming.

Speculation from legal Twitter is that the Florida grand jury is considering indictments against the MAL staffers involved in obstruction of justice, while the DC grand jury is considering indictments against Trump (and lawyers?)
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2407 on: June 05, 2023, 08:18:17 PM »

Trump's thoughts on the meeting today.

HOW CAN DOJ POSSIBLY CHARGE ME, WHO DID NOTHING WRONG, WHEN NO OTHER PRESIDENT’S WERE CHARGED, WHEN JOE BIDEN WON’T BE CHARGED FOR ANYTHING, INCLUDING THE FACT THAT HE HAS 1,850 BOXES, MUCH OF IT CLASSIFIED, AND SOME DATING BACK TO HIS SENATE DAY WHEN EVEN DEMOCRAT SENATORS ARE SHOCKED. ALSO, PRESIDENT CLINTON HAD DOCUMENTS, AND WON IN COURT. CROOKED HILLARY DELETED 33,000 EMAILS, MANY CLASSIFIED, AND WASN’T EVEN CLOSE TO BEING CHARGED! ONLY TRUMP - THE GREATEST WITCH HUNT OF ALL TIME!

Does anyone know where trump is getting (and keeps repeating) this "1850 boxes" about Biden?
And LMAO at him still going on about Hillary's emails.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #2408 on: June 06, 2023, 04:47:56 AM »

Does anyone know where trump is getting (and keeps repeating) this "1850 boxes" about Biden?

The voices in his head told him so.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #2409 on: June 06, 2023, 11:13:12 AM »

Trump seems to be losing his composure:

"“They are also going after me as RETRIBUTION for the Republicans in Congress going after them. The difference is, they have created major crimes, I have created none!

'The Marxists and Fascists in the DOJ & FBI are going after me at a level and speed never seen before in our Country, and I did nothing wrong. Joe Biden kept (keeps) thousand of documents, in many locations, some illegally taken from skiffs while he was a Senator, a big portion of which were classified. He didn’t want to give them back, and still doesn’t. Nothing happens to him, with same reasonable prosecutor who correctly exonerated Mike Pence. I have a much different prosecutor, a Trump hater!"

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2023/jun/06/trump-documents-charges-2024-republican-candidates-live-updates
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #2410 on: June 06, 2023, 02:17:36 PM »

Trump is losing to Biden big time and winning the R nomination this isn't the McCain party anymore it passed in 2018 that's why Rs haven't won anything since his Death what I mean is the 303 blue wall they got lucky in 22 and DeSantis IAN was the October surprise but he is losing now too to Biden

Trump is on his blog saying the Secular media is destroying the R party no your party refuses to raise taxes on the rich SSA and immigration reform needs to be updated since 1986 and Minimum wage and Voting Rights Act needs to be updated Nixon was the one that desegregation of schools with busing

But Rs have bern constantly on indictment watch even Bush W was a War criminal Abu Grab  and so was his dad and Reagan Iran Contra
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #2411 on: June 06, 2023, 06:34:42 PM »

This is pretty big.  Meadows was at the center of everything in the White House.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2412 on: June 07, 2023, 12:16:37 AM »

Trump's Mar-a-lago estate took a lesson from Hillary Clinton and tried to clean their servers. But, as usual, they screwed up in epic fashion.

Mar-a-Lago pool flood raises suspicions among prosecutors in Trump classified documents case

An employee at Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence drained the resort’s swimming pool last October and ended up flooding a room where computer servers containing surveillance video logs were kept, sources familiar with the matter told CNN.

While it’s unclear if the room was intentionally flooded or if it happened by mistake, the incident occurred amid a series of events that federal prosecutors found suspicious.

At least one witness has been asked by prosecutors about the flooded server room as part of the federal investigation into Trump’s handling of classified documents, according to one of the sources
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #2413 on: June 07, 2023, 06:44:25 AM »

Trump's Mar-a-lago estate took a lesson from Hillary Clinton and tried to clean their servers. But, as usual, they screwed up in epic fashion.

Mar-a-Lago pool flood raises suspicions among prosecutors in Trump classified documents case
An employee at Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence drained the resort’s swimming pool last October and ended up flooding a room where computer servers containing surveillance video logs were kept, sources familiar with the matter told CNN.

While it’s unclear if the room was intentionally flooded or if it happened by mistake, the incident occurred amid a series of events that federal prosecutors found suspicious.

At least one witness has been asked by prosecutors about the flooded server room as part of the federal investigation into Trump’s handling of classified documents, according to one of the sources

That's what happens when you hire IT people who don't really understand what scrubbing the disks means.
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #2414 on: June 07, 2023, 02:05:32 PM »

GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #2415 on: June 07, 2023, 02:53:12 PM »

! ! !

Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #2416 on: June 07, 2023, 03:01:39 PM »

Nuclear Elmo imminent.
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #2417 on: June 07, 2023, 03:04:03 PM »

We're gonna be up to like 3 indictments by the time the primary rolls around in 2024.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #2418 on: June 07, 2023, 03:07:01 PM »

The iron fist of Dark Brandon is about the strike again.
emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #2419 on: June 07, 2023, 03:13:26 PM »

Well I don't think there's any way Meadows would have gotten limited immunity if they aren't planning to charge Trump on J6.
Yoda
United States

« Reply #2420 on: June 07, 2023, 03:17:58 PM »
« Edited: June 07, 2023, 03:26:34 PM by Yoda »

I'm fairly sure almost everyone on a forum like Atlas reads Political Wire, but if anyone missed it they had a link to a story yesterday from the late 80's I believe where trump's records room in NYC flooded and conveniently destroyed the records prosecutors needed to prove that trump was screwing the city out of millions of dollars in taxes. So this is a pattern of destroying/attempting to destroy evidence.

Edit: Don't think it was on PW actually, but I found the links:

https://abovethelaw.com/2023/06/donald-trump-flooding-documents/

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/revealed-mar-a-lago-wasnt-the-first-time-trump-evidence-was-flooded/ar-AA1ccvoJ
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2421 on: June 07, 2023, 03:26:10 PM »

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-indictment-espionage-prosecution-charges-b2353397.html

Trump is finished! Any case brought forward by DOJ Special Prosecutor Jack Smith will be BULLET-PROOF!
emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #2422 on: June 07, 2023, 03:30:47 PM »

If Trump documents probe leads to charges, bulk of indictment would be in S. Florida
People familiar with the matter said special counsel Jack Smith wants to base the case where most of possible misconduct happened

Justice Department prosecutors are planning to bring a significant portion of any charges stemming from the possible mishandling of classified documents at Mar-a-Lago, the home of former president Donald Trump, at a nearby federal court in south Florida, according to people familiar with the matter.

The legal rationale for such a move is that the bulk of the conduct at issue in the investigation occurred in the southern district of Florida, in and around Trump’s Palm Beach residence and private club, even if much of the investigation — led by special counsel Jack Smith — has been handled by a grand jury in D.C., these people said.

That approach by prosecutors does not rule out the possibility of some charges, such as perjury or false statements, being filed in Washington in connection with grand jury appearances or law enforcement interviews that took place there, according to these people who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe the internal discussions.

If Trump is charged on his home turf, he could face a significantly different jury pool than the one in Washington.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2023/06/06/miami-grand-jury-trump-classified-documents/
emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #2423 on: June 07, 2023, 03:34:05 PM »

Trump claims he hasn't been told he's a target yet.

Wow, this is turning out to be the greatest & most vicious instance of ELECTION INTERFERENCE in the history of our Country. Remember, I’m leading DeSanctimonious BIG in the Polls but, more importantly, I’m leading Biden by a lot. Also, & perhaps most importantly, they are launching all of the many Fake Investigations against me RIGHT SMACK IN THE MIDDLE OF MY CAMPAIGN, something which is unheard of & not supposed to happen. DOJ, FBI, NEW YORK A.G.,  NEW YORK D.A., ATLANTA D.A. FASCISTS ALL!

No one has told me I’m being indicted, and I shouldn’t be because I’ve done NOTHING wrong, but I have assumed for years that I am a Target of the WEAPONIZED DOJ & FBI, starting with the Russia, Russia, Russia HOAX, the “No Collusion” Mueller Report, Impeachment HOAX #1, Impeachment HOAX #2, the PERFECT Ukraine phone call, and various other SCAMS & WITCH HUNTS. A TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE & ELECTION INTERFERENCE AT A LEVEL NEVER SEEN BEFORE. REPUBLICANS IN CONGRESS MUST MAKE THIS THEIR # 1 ISSUE!!!
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #2424 on: June 07, 2023, 03:46:34 PM »

Its gonna be a landslide regardless of whom Biden runs against
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 ... 130  
« previous next »
Jump to: