GOD WANTED, APPLICATIONS OPEN
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 10:11:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  GOD WANTED, APPLICATIONS OPEN
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: GOD WANTED, APPLICATIONS OPEN  (Read 840 times)
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 07, 2022, 11:25:05 PM »

I want to thank the Senate for weighing in on the GM Team Creation Act, which I am linking to here even though 90% of the people reading this already check AFG regularly because why not. If it passes – as seems likely – I will be accepting applications for members of the three-person team, who will, hopefully, soon be giving Lumine the extra time he needs outside of banging out GM storylines. Feel free to PM me if you’d like to be on the team.

People not holding any other office are welcome (in fact, highly encouraged) to try as long as y’all think you know your stuff.

Pedocon Theory is not a theory
CalamityBlue

Political Matrix
E: -7.94, S: -8.61

P

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2022, 11:59:26 AM »

I am applying for the position of benevolent and omnipotent God.

I believe my qualifications are clear.
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2022, 12:07:32 PM »

Hiii
FT-02 Senator A.F.E. 🇵🇸🤝🇺🇸🤝🇺🇦
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2022, 12:26:19 PM »

Any candidate other than OC and/or HillGoose shall be promptly vetoed by the Senator from FT-02
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2022, 07:18:28 PM »

I'm not coming back, just needed to log into my account to get a picture I used on here like two years ago. But I hope you are thriving besties Purple heart
Attorney General, LGC Speaker, and Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2022, 12:31:33 PM »

I want to thank the Senate for weighing in on the GM Team Creation Act, which I am linking to here even though 90% of the people reading this already check AFG regularly because why not. If it passes – as seems likely – I will be accepting applications for members of the three-person team, who will, hopefully, soon be giving Lumine the extra time he needs outside of banging out GM storylines. Feel free to PM me if you’d like to be on the team.

People not holding any other office are welcome (in fact, highly encouraged) to try as long as y’all think you know your stuff.

What's the status of this? Looking forward to the big announcement.
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2022, 12:20:24 AM »

What's the status of this? Looking forward to the big announcement.

Shortly! Just got back from Montana – did you know they have an excellent museum dedicated to unorthodox uses of branding irons by elected officials out in Billings? It was great.
Pedocon Theory is not a theory
CalamityBlue

Political Matrix
E: -7.94, S: -8.61

P

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2022, 11:45:03 AM »

FAILING "PRESIDENT" CAO REFUSES TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE SORRY STATE OF AFFAIRS!! VERY SAD!!!!

WILL NOT EVEN CONTEMPLATE APPOINTING ME AS A BENEVOLENT AND OMNIPOTENT GOD!!!!!! THIS IS WHY ATLASIA IS CRUMBLING
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies