I found out my liquor store back in Mankato is closed now and I'm so sad (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:15:00 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  I found out my liquor store back in Mankato is closed now and I'm so sad (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I found out my liquor store back in Mankato is closed now and I'm so sad  (Read 213 times)
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: August 07, 2022, 09:24:52 PM »

You are lucky that there are still liquor stores open in MN, while meanwhile women seeking reproductive health care are fleeing elsewhere.

Very interesting how a certain political party which supports "individual freedom", is now a party which promotes authoritarian "Big Brother" style of control over their own citizens.

Me and my wife just the other day put framed portraits of JFK and FDR on the wall of our small apartment, plus another small one with a map of Ireland, shortly before the "apartment inspectors" come into our modest tenant home.

I really wonder how long it is until "Gay Marriage" or "Interracial Marriage" end up in the hands of "States Rights", considering the current trajectory of SCOTUS.

Hell, pretty sure we now have ways to smuggle items such as booze and herb across state lines, without even having to deal with the whole "Gatling Gun" scene, from the Prohibition Era...

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies