Who would atheist soda-drinkers vote for in an election between Mike Bloomberg and Rick Santorum? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 04:03:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  U.S. Presidential Election Results (Moderator: Dereich)
  Who would atheist soda-drinkers vote for in an election between Mike Bloomberg and Rick Santorum? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Who would atheist soda-drinkers vote for in an election between Mike Bloomberg and Rick Santorum?  (Read 698 times)
MarkD
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: August 07, 2022, 02:26:42 AM »

This kind of question presumes that atheist soda-drinkers are virtually all the same, in terms of their political views, and that they vote as a bloc. Okay, if we assume they are a voting bloc, I think Goldwater has the right idea that they would vote Libertarian, rather than vote for either Bloomberg or Santorum. Or, if the ballot does contain only those two options, no others, and write-ins are not allowed, then they probably vote for Bloomberg, since he would not be likely to actually achieve a nation-wide regulation on the size of sodas allowed per patron in restaurants like the one that was adopted in NYC.
MarkD
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2022, 04:54:47 PM »

This kind of question presumes that atheist soda-drinkers are virtually all the same, in terms of their political views, and that they vote as a bloc.
It’s supposed to be funny.

Yeah, well, some times some other people don't get my humor; this time I didn't get yours.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies