What if Pete Buttigieg stayed in for Super Tuesday?

(1/2) > >>

Orange is back:
Would he have taken votes from Biden and potentially cost him his victories in Maine, Texas, and Massachusetts? How about Minnesota?

Mr. Smith:
Quote from: Orange is back on August 05, 2022, 04:26:07 PM

Would he have taken votes from Biden and potentially cost him his victories in Maine, Texas, and Massachusetts? How about Minnesota?

Definitely Maine and Texas, probably not in Mass. or Minnesota.

Zedonathin2020:
I imagine that moderates who were skeptical about Biden’s age would have voted for him. I don’t really see him making it past Super Tuesday however, most likely dropping out on or around the March 10th primaries

Sir Mohamed:
Quote from: Mr. Smith on August 05, 2022, 06:51:40 PM

ME I agree on, TX though? Doubtful. MA is more likely, imho.

Mr. Smith:
Quote from: Sir Mohamed 🇺🇸 🇺🇦 on August 09, 2022, 09:59:06 AM

Quote from: Mr. Smith on August 05, 2022, 06:51:40 PM

ME I agree on, TX though? Doubtful. MA is more likely, imho.

Bernie eats up the college and Hispanic vote while Buttjudge just splits the burbs with Biden. Remember, Bernie actually started to lead polls there towards the end, and it was really Dallas that put Biden over. Pity.

Meanwhile, Massachusetts literally went for Clinton twice, in a two way race, which suggests like South Dakota, a stubborn establishment streak...and Biden arguably fits The Northeast better

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page