Stronger candidate for the GOP: Lake or Mastriano? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 11:47:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Stronger candidate for the GOP: Lake or Mastriano? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Stronger candidate for the GOP: Lake or Mastriano?
Kari Lake

Doug Mastriano

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 55

Author Topic: Stronger candidate for the GOP: Lake or Mastriano?  (Read 1098 times)
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« on: August 05, 2022, 06:08:55 PM »

Lake mostly due to Arizona being a bigger wildcard when it comes to how it may vote this year.

She's supposedly more reserved than Mastriano, according to some, but I have yet to see any indication of that.

I think her name recognition and reputation could actually be a detriment to her if Hobbs exploits it well enough. There was a poster in the main Arizona gubernatorial election thread who detailed how Phoenix area residents like him were familiar with Lake throughout much of her career but found her turn to Trumpian politics be a little head-spinning. It's possible that others may feel this way too and find her phony or opportunistic. But we'll see.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2022, 06:51:14 PM »

There can't be a strong candidate among pair of patented idiots...

There can be when at least 45-48% or more of voters in their states are patented idiots too.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2022, 07:12:49 PM »

There can't be a strong candidate among pair of patented idiots...

There can be when at least 45-48% or more of voters in their states are patented idiots too.

hurr durr everyone who disagrees with my vision for America is a patented idiot durrrrrrrr

When you don't accept basic, objective facts like Lake and Mastriano with their emphasis on the 2020 election being stolen, I'm sorry how does that not make you an idiot? It's not about disagreements. It's as simple and inarguable as math. It's that people are voting for politicians trafficking in very blatant lies.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies