Best and worst arguments against the existence of God

<< < (5/7) > >>

jojoju1998:
Bishop Robert Barron is very obsssed if I could use the word about the divine simplicity argument for God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMRyjvN98j4

Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers:
We come from the Astral plane we don't know what it is unless we are in Dream state or in Death thats the evidence of God

But, Bible says Jesus was God and Jews are the chosen people but Pharoahs we're black Sudanese and mated with Hebrew slave women as their slaves and Queens, Blks come from Pharoahs and Whites come from Hebrews, whites come from blks, blks we're the original people when you mate a blk and white the offspring has curly hair not straight hair proving blks we're the first ones

But, we don't know what GOD is he is cause and effect and Death is Nirvana either for judgement day or reincarnation or he can be an aliens

Antonio the Sixth:
Can people here read a f**king thread title? We have another thread about arguments FOR God's existence. It's not this one.

Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers:
There are good and evil forces out there but are they aliens or just the Universe or as Buddhist call it cause and EFFECT the best argument for God is that someone created us, the worse argument as I said earlier that Jews are the chosen people and they were once considered the the original man but that has been debunked by science that the first Pharoahs we're Sudanese blks and blks as well as Hebrews and Arabs built pyramids

They say on Sci Fi the Ancient Aliens are Blks, Hebrews and Arabs that built pyramids but it was built over thousands of years, not in a decade or so

°Leprechaun:
The question in my mind, is not just whether there is evidence that nothing spiritual exists or that there is no afterlife*, but can anyone know for sure (prove) that death=personal extinction.

I don't think that this question is all that important, because whatever my opinion is, the fact of death is not going to change regardless of what I believe. So, if I believe something that isn't true, it won't change the fact of what the truth really is.
(in other words, if I believed in an afterlife, it wouldn't change the fact that there is no afterlife, if that is what is true). So what I believe doesn't really matter anyway.

The solution to this conundrum is to simply live in the present, since that is what matters anyway.

*of course, it is possible to believe in a purely physical afterlife (some beliefs in reincarnation are purely physical.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page