2012 United States presidential election with a fictional Republican nominee
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 02:23:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs?
  Past Election What-ifs (US) (Moderator: Dereich)
  2012 United States presidential election with a fictional Republican nominee
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2012 United States presidential election with a fictional Republican nominee  (Read 149 times)
Blow by blow, the passion dies
LeonelBrizola
YaBB God
Brazil

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 28, 2022, 06:02:51 PM »

Made by a friend a long time ago. I find fictional politicians interesting – I've made dozens of them, as early as 2017.

Kevin Jan O'Connor was born in 1948. In 1982, he was elected Governor of Iowa as a Republican, and while his first term was marked by economically left-wing policies, he later became more fiscally conservative, turning an $9 billion deficit into a $900 million surplus.

After leaving office, O'Connor remained heavily active in politics. In 2004, the Paleoconservative O'Connor challenged Bush in the Republican primaries, winning the Iowa Caucus but getting destroyed everywhere else. He considered to run again in 2008, but decided not to.

In 2012, Kevin O'Connor won the Republican nomination. He called for a FairTax, heavy tariffs on China, constructing a wall in the Mexico border, free preschool while abolishing the Department of Education, leaving the minimum wage up to the states, redistributing tariff revenue among farmers, protecting the environment, withdrawing America from the Middle East, and repealing Obamacare. He chose youthful US Senator for Kentucky Rand Paul as a running mate.

This how I think the election would go (O'Connor originally won):

Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies