President Cao approval poll
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:07:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  President Cao approval poll
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Poll
Question: Do you approve or disapprove of Joseph Cao’s performance as President thus far?
Approve

Disapprove

Unsure

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 53

Author Topic: President Cao approval poll  (Read 1587 times)
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -0.35

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 27, 2022, 12:06:33 PM »

?
President of the civil service full of trans activists
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2022, 12:07:15 PM »

Hasn't forced the South to implement CBD = Disapprove.
Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: 0.00

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2022, 12:23:34 PM »

Absolutely approve. Total FF for the Atlasian people.
GregTheGreat657
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.77, S: -1.04

P P
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2022, 01:48:33 PM »

FF and the best President we've had in a while
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2022, 03:31:33 PM »
« Edited: July 27, 2022, 05:55:18 PM by Devout Centrist »

FF.

Generally, I think the President has done a pretty good job so far. I am a bit concerned about the influence of radicals in the Federalist Party, however. I hope the President does not allow them to turn all of Atlasia into a tinpot theocracy.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2022, 04:21:06 PM »

Generally, I think the President has done a pretty good job so far. I am a bit concerned about the influence of radicals in the Federalist Party, however. I hope the President does not allow them to turn all of Atlasia into a tinpot theocracy.

The labor party literally banned fossil fuels and is giving welfare to anyone making less than like $100K. Id say the "radical" shark was jumped long ago by the left in this game.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2022, 05:43:19 PM »

The labor party literally banned fossil fuels and is giving welfare to anyone making less than like $100K. Id say the "radical" shark was jumped long ago by the left in this game.
Labor:
—Passed a landmark climate bill that protects our nation’s environment and provides good paying jobs for Atlasians
—Enacted policies to help working families and give a hand up to those in need
—Passed legislation to help the people of Appalachia and combat the opioid epidemic
—Faced down China and COVID-19

You:
—Proposed legislation to ban buttplugs
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2022, 05:48:10 PM »

Someone who banned riding crops and paddles, wants to ban people from voting and holding office for vacating a Senate seat, and is currently trying to put hundreds of thousands out of work has no room to talk about Labor being radical. There is no group more extreme than the Atlasian right.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2022, 06:05:20 PM »

The labor party literally banned fossil fuels

To deal seriously with climate change, we need to phase out fossil fuels and move to renewable energy. I hope the Labor Party goes further and commits to a 75% emissions reduction by 2030. I also support a ban on any new oil drilling, coal mining, or natural gas extraction.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2022, 06:10:16 PM »

That was undoubtedly Pericles
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2022, 06:29:20 PM »

Labor:
Passed a landmark climate bill that protects our nation’s environment and provides good paying jobs for Atlasians Banned > 65% of the current domestic energy market forcing thousands out of work and into welfare jobs with unconstitutional union boss extortion all while destroying the economy and empowering foreign dictators.

Enacted policies to help working families and give a hand up to those in need Putting the majority of the country on welfare ridiculously sending $24 THOUSAND in money printer dollars to every single person making $99 THOUSAND a year.

Passed legislation to help the people of Appalachia and combat the opioid epidemic created a program that never allocated money because it required Comptroller action.

—Faced down China and COVID-19 Dithered until the GM got bored with stories and did way less against China than the Fhtagn and Yankee admins.

You:
Proposed legislation to ban buttplugs Made the South an island of stability in Atlasia by passing 200+ laws while the left does nothing but whine.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2022, 06:40:04 PM »

Someone who banned riding crops and paddles the promotion of sexual violence, wants to ban people dishonest democracy-haters from voting and holding office for vacating a Senate seat rigging an election to empower corrupt party bosses at the expense of the People , and is currently trying to put hundreds of thousands of workers who had their jobs outlawed by red tyranny out of back to work has no plenty of room to talk about Labor being radical. There is no group more extreme than the Atlasian right left.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2022, 06:41:18 PM »

The labor party literally banned fossil fuels

To deal seriously with climate change, we need to phase out fossil fuels and move to renewable energy. I hope the Labor Party goes further and commits to a 75% emissions reduction by 2030. I also support a ban on any new oil drilling, coal mining, or natural gas extraction.

There is literally nothing to replace them with now. This would kill a ton of people and destroy the economy.
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2022, 06:44:36 PM »

Someone who banned riding crops and paddles the promotion of sexual violence, wants to ban people dishonest democracy-haters from voting and holding office for vacating a Senate seat rigging an election to empower corrupt party bosses at the expense of the People , and is currently trying to put hundreds of thousands of workers who had their jobs outlawed by red tyranny out of back to work has no plenty of room to talk about Labor being radical. There is no group more extreme than the Atlasian right left.

Hilarious that you call people “democracy haters” while wanting to strip people of their voting rights for frivolous and half baked reasons.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2022, 06:59:37 PM »

Hilarious that you call people “democracy haters” while wanting to strip people of their voting rights for frivolous and half baked reasons.

Maybe someone who has no respect for democracy by rigging an election and deceiving the people to prop up party bosses shouldn't vote for a time to learn how important elections are. Im pretty sure voting rights moratoriums have been used before to punish bad conduct. And its certainly bad conduct to run for an office you know you have no intent to take simply so corrupt party bosses can choose your successor without the input of the People. Personally I think the Truman conspirators should lose their voting rights for a period to learn a lesson.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2022, 07:07:36 PM »
« Edited: July 27, 2022, 07:42:36 PM by Devout Centrist »

Labor:
Passed a landmark climate bill that protects our nation’s environment and provides good paying jobs for Atlasians Banned > 65% of the current domestic energy market forcing thousands out of work and into welfare jobs with unconstitutional union boss extortion all while destroying the economy and empowering foreign dictators.

The ban on fracking doesn't go into effective until 2025. Current oil and gas extraction that does not use fracking is allowed to remain in operation past that date. This is alongside our investment in clean energy and electric vehicles (both at the regional level and the Federal level).

Enacted policies to help working families and give a hand up to those in need Putting the majority of the country on welfare ridiculously sending $24 THOUSAND in money printer dollars to every single person making $99 THOUSAND a year.

I don't mind revisiting this in the future, provided we ensure families with kids are given their due.

Passed legislation to help the people of Appalachia and combat the opioid epidemic created a program that never allocated money because it required Comptroller action.

Huh

—Faced down China and COVID-19 Dithered until the GM got bored with stories and did way less against China than the Fhtagn and Yankee admins.

We recognized Taiwan. The Federalists nuked Pyongyang and got us into a huge, unnecessary war in East Asia.

You:
Proposed legislation to ban buttplugs Made the South an island of stability in Atlasia by passing 200+ laws while the left does nothing but whine.

You can ban buttplugs 200 times, yes. There's quite an elegance to writing statute like that.

WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2022, 07:11:30 PM »

Maybe someone who has no respect for democracy by rigging an election and deceiving the people to prop up party bosses shouldn't vote for a time to learn how important elections are. Im pretty sure voting rights moratoriums have been used before to punish bad conduct. And its certainly bad conduct to run for an office you know you have no intent to take simply so corrupt party bosses can choose your successor without the input of the People.

Says you.

Personally I think the Truman conspirators should lose their voting rights for a period to learn a lesson.

lol
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2022, 08:38:13 PM »

You can ban buttplugs 200 times, yes. There's quite an elegance to writing statute like that.

If we are just doing silly things like banning buttplugs then there is no need for any of these federal bills targeting southern laws.
Attorney General, LGC Speaker, and Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2022, 08:51:49 PM »

FF, Truly amazing leader. It was an honor to eat a sock in celebration of your victory.
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2022, 12:10:19 AM »

The Federalists nuked Pyongyang and got us into a huge, unnecessary war in East Asia.

TBF, that wasn't exactly "The Federalists", that was just me acting on my own without consulting anybody. Tongue
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2022, 12:24:49 AM »

The Federalists nuked Pyongyang and got us into a huge, unnecessary war in East Asia.

TBF, that wasn't exactly "The Federalists", that was just me acting on my own without consulting anybody. Tongue
Ah well. We all make mistakes Wink
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2022, 01:02:55 AM »

Don't know haven't been paying attention
Esteemed Jimmy
Jimmy7812
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: 2.47, S: -1.05

« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2022, 01:45:30 PM »

FF
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2022, 02:54:09 PM »

Labor:

The ban on fracking doesn't go into effective until 2025. Current oil and gas extraction that does not use fracking is allowed to remain in operation past that date. This is alongside our investment in clean energy and electric vehicles (both at the regional level and the Federal level).

I don't mind revisiting this in the future, provided we ensure families with kids are given their due.

Huh

We recognized Taiwan. The Federalists nuked Pyongyang and got us into a huge, unnecessary war in East Asia.

You:

IIRC, Goldwater's attack was a failed preemptive conventional strike against the NK nuclear program. I do not recall anyone nuking Pyongyang.

I do recall a laborite carpet bombing his own country though. 
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2022, 04:39:13 PM »

THE SOLAR ECLIPSE OF 2017 WAS A WARNING, I RESIGNED AND THEN THE SKY WENT DARK WARNING OF A GREAT WAR TO COME

MUCH LIKE THE SECULAR CORRIDOR WAR IS COMING SOON, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies