Ainsely Earhardt: You can't pick and choose which riots are bad
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 05:37:38 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Ainsely Earhardt: You can't pick and choose which riots are bad
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Ainsely Earhardt: You can't pick and choose which riots are bad  (Read 1752 times)
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2022, 01:08:37 PM »

Calling the attempt to interfere with election certification a "riot" in the first place is nothing short of dishonest revisionism

Almost like hand waving away hundreds of riots in a matter of months as "firey but mostly peaceful protests that escalated due to hundreds of years of oppression". Even during the Rittenhouse trial you still had violence appologists claiming the violent rioters who were shot were "racial justice protesters at a protest" even though it occurred at night time, while trespassing on private property, and involved illegal arson, window smashing, property destruction, vandalism, and assault. That is not a protest. Legitimate protests dont happen at night and dont involve arson and window smashing. The 2020 rioters and the Capitol rioters should both be punished severely. Yet when the Biden transition happened, DOJ dismissed most of the 2020 prosecutions and focused on MAGA meemaws walking between the velvet ropes rather than the Portland Antifa terrorists.

In June of 2020 when violent rioters breached the White House and burned the church across the street there were a ton of posters on this site gleefully mocking Trump as a coward for being evacuated to the White House bunker. Then on Jan. 6 when an ostensibly less destructive riot forced members of congress into bunkers yall claim its literally a treesuncoo. Both should be prosecuted as violent riots. Instead Biden claimed Antifa didnt exist and had most of the 2020 prosecutions dismissed while shamefully comparing Jan. 6 to 9/11 and pearl harbor.

So much cover was given to the 2020 riots that it desensitized the nation to political violence. Dozens of politicians encouraged 2020. AOC told rioters to wear "heat-resistant gloves" and to conceal their identities. Popular Mechanics did an article on how to illegally pull down statues. The VP tweeted bail funds for rioters. There were articles on how looting was "reparations". Louise Lucas in Portsmouth ordered the police to stand down from stopping a riot. Seattle and Portland local governments permitted riots, autonomous zones, and attacks on federal property and Soros prosecutors refused to prosecute the violent rioters. The 2020 riots were an order of magnitude worse than Jan. 6 and yet you expect us to forget that and just focus on the 1 riot that scared the Dems. If yall had been consistent on locking up rioters and werent just trying to claim "insturrection" to invoke the 14th amendment I doubt most of the Republicans would have boycotted the Commission. I want the Jan. 6 rioters prosecuted too but I refuse to accept the Dem propaganda that it was worse than 2020.

The highlighted part.

And I want EVERY ONE of those defendants being granted reasonable bail in line with the 8th amendment.  EVERY ONE of those defendants should be dealt with in terms of the charges they are actually charged with.  NOT ONE of those defendants should be in Solitary Confinement while in PRETRIAL status. 

It is immoral to refer to people who have been charged with misdemeanors as being guilty of treason while you actively maintain that the Leftist rioters of 2020 were Peaceful Protesters. 

1.) The left has continually condemned any riots in summer 2020 that turned violent. Some of them were peaceful, some weren’t. The ones who weren’t peaceful should be prosecuted. What more do you want on this issue?

2.) Explain exactly how the Jan. 6 rioters were NOT worse than the summer 2020 riots? Only one attempted to overthrow the government and subvert the Constitution in order to install a dictator. That one is inherently worse. How are you not getting this???

As to #1:  There was no condemnation of BLM, specifically.  There was no condemnation of Antifa, specifically.  Not by you.  Not by most people here.  Anyone can "condemn all violence" generally; the Left "condemned all violence" generally, but refused to cite BLM and Antifa by name.  That includes Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, and yourself (unless you wish to correct the record here and now.)

As to #2:  The idea that this was a "coup" to "overthrow the government" by unarmed people is ridiculous.  A demonstration that got out of hand?  Certainly.  A riot?  Certainly.  But the coup narrative is a lie repeated over and over by people who want to believe it and/or have a vested interest in other people believing it.  The only person dying of violence that day was Ashli Babbitt, and there seems to be a consensus for a wall of silence surrounding her death and the police officer that caused it, even as the same people demand "transparency" for other incidents of police shootings and "justice" for the dead in other police shootings.  It's telling that people are fine with the double standard and suggests that people are fine when they view law enforcement as doing THEIR bidding.

1. Sigh. I have condemned the violence of the summer 2020 riots multiple times. You always accuse people of not condemning it when we certainly have. I literally said it in the post you responded to. But i’ll say it again:

YES. The rioters who were violent in BLM protests need to be prosecuted. I condemn them. They were wrong to be violent and cause destruction. There is no place for violence/destruction/looting in a protest. Those actions make it something other than a protest. Those actions must be condemned, and they must be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, while safeguarding the right of peaceful protest. That is the same stance I hold toward Jan 6.

In addition, any extremist organization, including Antifa, which uses violence as a means to advance their cause must be condemned.

2. Okay, the reason you say Trump’s post-election actions and Jan. 6 were not coup attempts is because they had no chance of succeeding and the rioters were “unarmed” (not true, as many of them were indeed armed…but I’ll go with it). Humor me a bit here.

What were they there for? What was their goal?

They believed (like you) that the election was stolen…but that wasn’t their purpose for being there. They were there specifically with the intent to subvert the Constitution by delaying or stopping the electoral count. Their desired goal, as stated by the rioters themselves, was for Donald Trump to remain president.

Let’s take away all of the impossibility of that actually happening. Toss that away, don’t consider it for the sake of argument. If the rioters had all of their goals met…meaning the electoral count is halted, Joe Biden does not take office, and Donald Trump remains in office…at that point, would you not consider that a successful coup?

My point is a coup attempt is not determined by its likelihood of success. The goals intended and the attempt itself are what make it a coup attempt.

At no point during the BLM protests was there a group of organized rioters with the express intent of overthrowing the US government. And THAT is what makes one event worse than the other.

The idea that the J6ers were seeking to "overthrow the government" is nonsense.

Did they want the Congress to consider the legitimacy of slates of electors and the conduct of elections in various states.  Certainly.  Was the Congress going to do that?  Not in a million years.  And while elections were conducted under unconstitutional laws in a number of states (in that they were not approved by the State Legislature, but by executive orders and extra-constitutional means), I cannot imagine the Congress using that argument to set aside what a state has certified.

But the arguments there are legitimate that ought to have been heard in a meaningful forum.  2020 was a year where the unelected changed the rules on how we vote and what votes were counted in order to win, and they did so absent approval of state legislatures.  To say nothing of any number of incidents of misconduct in the counting process in key states that have been cavalierly dismissed.

There have been three (3) elections that have been controversial in my lifetime.  In 1960 Richard Nixon was, arguably, robbed of victory by flat-out fraud in Illinois and Texas.  Nixon never doubted he was robbed, but he was persuaded to take it like a man and not contest it, fearing that "the country" could not bear the upheaval of knowing their Presidential election was hijacked.  In 2000 it was entirely possible that Al Gore won Florida, but legal machinations blocked what should have happened, which was a hand recount of ALL of Florida's ballots.  (While I tend to believe that Bush won Florida, we will never know, and the role of Jeb Bush and Katherine Harris in the vote counting is hardly grounds for confidence here.)  And there's the 2020 election.

What is NEEDED is a full examination of all of the unconstitutional changes to voting made in the name of COVID-19.  Of the role of Mark Zuckerberg and "Zuckerbucks" financing the operation of many Election Boards that are GOVERNMENT AGENCIES.  Of the role of how absentee ballots were collected in Wisconsin's nursing homes.  Of the role of the various problems that delayed the vote count in Fulton County.  Because millions of Americans do not believe that the conduct of the 2020 election was fair and the demands that they not just shut up, but actively affirm that the 2020 election was conducted in a fair manner is just more confirmation of their belief that their suspicions are justified. That's for tomorrow, and someday that will occur. 

But the idea that the people at the Capitol on January 6 were there to overthrow the government is preposterous.  It's preposterousness will be shown when there is an impartial investigation, and not the Show Trial going on now.
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2022, 01:53:23 PM »

Calling the attempt to interfere with election certification a "riot" in the first place is nothing short of dishonest revisionism

Almost like hand waving away hundreds of riots in a matter of months as "firey but mostly peaceful protests that escalated due to hundreds of years of oppression". Even during the Rittenhouse trial you still had violence appologists claiming the violent rioters who were shot were "racial justice protesters at a protest" even though it occurred at night time, while trespassing on private property, and involved illegal arson, window smashing, property destruction, vandalism, and assault. That is not a protest. Legitimate protests dont happen at night and dont involve arson and window smashing. The 2020 rioters and the Capitol rioters should both be punished severely. Yet when the Biden transition happened, DOJ dismissed most of the 2020 prosecutions and focused on MAGA meemaws walking between the velvet ropes rather than the Portland Antifa terrorists.

In June of 2020 when violent rioters breached the White House and burned the church across the street there were a ton of posters on this site gleefully mocking Trump as a coward for being evacuated to the White House bunker. Then on Jan. 6 when an ostensibly less destructive riot forced members of congress into bunkers yall claim its literally a treesuncoo. Both should be prosecuted as violent riots. Instead Biden claimed Antifa didnt exist and had most of the 2020 prosecutions dismissed while shamefully comparing Jan. 6 to 9/11 and pearl harbor.

So much cover was given to the 2020 riots that it desensitized the nation to political violence. Dozens of politicians encouraged 2020. AOC told rioters to wear "heat-resistant gloves" and to conceal their identities. Popular Mechanics did an article on how to illegally pull down statues. The VP tweeted bail funds for rioters. There were articles on how looting was "reparations". Louise Lucas in Portsmouth ordered the police to stand down from stopping a riot. Seattle and Portland local governments permitted riots, autonomous zones, and attacks on federal property and Soros prosecutors refused to prosecute the violent rioters. The 2020 riots were an order of magnitude worse than Jan. 6 and yet you expect us to forget that and just focus on the 1 riot that scared the Dems. If yall had been consistent on locking up rioters and werent just trying to claim "insturrection" to invoke the 14th amendment I doubt most of the Republicans would have boycotted the Commission. I want the Jan. 6 rioters prosecuted too but I refuse to accept the Dem propaganda that it was worse than 2020.

The highlighted part.

And I want EVERY ONE of those defendants being granted reasonable bail in line with the 8th amendment.  EVERY ONE of those defendants should be dealt with in terms of the charges they are actually charged with.  NOT ONE of those defendants should be in Solitary Confinement while in PRETRIAL status. 

It is immoral to refer to people who have been charged with misdemeanors as being guilty of treason while you actively maintain that the Leftist rioters of 2020 were Peaceful Protesters. 

1.) The left has continually condemned any riots in summer 2020 that turned violent. Some of them were peaceful, some weren’t. The ones who weren’t peaceful should be prosecuted. What more do you want on this issue?

2.) Explain exactly how the Jan. 6 rioters were NOT worse than the summer 2020 riots? Only one attempted to overthrow the government and subvert the Constitution in order to install a dictator. That one is inherently worse. How are you not getting this???

As to #1:  There was no condemnation of BLM, specifically.  There was no condemnation of Antifa, specifically.  Not by you.  Not by most people here.  Anyone can "condemn all violence" generally; the Left "condemned all violence" generally, but refused to cite BLM and Antifa by name.  That includes Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, and yourself (unless you wish to correct the record here and now.)

As to #2:  The idea that this was a "coup" to "overthrow the government" by unarmed people is ridiculous.  A demonstration that got out of hand?  Certainly.  A riot?  Certainly.  But the coup narrative is a lie repeated over and over by people who want to believe it and/or have a vested interest in other people believing it.  The only person dying of violence that day was Ashli Babbitt, and there seems to be a consensus for a wall of silence surrounding her death and the police officer that caused it, even as the same people demand "transparency" for other incidents of police shootings and "justice" for the dead in other police shootings.  It's telling that people are fine with the double standard and suggests that people are fine when they view law enforcement as doing THEIR bidding.

1. Sigh. I have condemned the violence of the summer 2020 riots multiple times. You always accuse people of not condemning it when we certainly have. I literally said it in the post you responded to. But i’ll say it again:

YES. The rioters who were violent in BLM protests need to be prosecuted. I condemn them. They were wrong to be violent and cause destruction. There is no place for violence/destruction/looting in a protest. Those actions make it something other than a protest. Those actions must be condemned, and they must be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, while safeguarding the right of peaceful protest. That is the same stance I hold toward Jan 6.

In addition, any extremist organization, including Antifa, which uses violence as a means to advance their cause must be condemned.

2. Okay, the reason you say Trump’s post-election actions and Jan. 6 were not coup attempts is because they had no chance of succeeding and the rioters were “unarmed” (not true, as many of them were indeed armed…but I’ll go with it). Humor me a bit here.

They believed (like you) that the election was stolen…but that wasn’t their purpose for being there. They were there specifically with the intent to subvert the Constitution by delaying or stopping the electoral count. Their desired goal, as stated by the rioters themselves, was for Donald Trump to remain president.

Let’s take away all of the impossibility of that actually happening. Toss that away, don’t consider it for the sake of argument. If the rioters had all of their goals met…meaning the electoral count is halted, Joe Biden does not take office, and Donald Trump remains in office…at that point, would you not consider that a successful coup?

My point is a coup attempt is not determined by its likelihood of success. The goals intended and the attempt itself are what make it a coup attempt.

At no point during the BLM protests was there a group of organized rioters with the express intent of overthrowing the US government. And THAT is what makes one event worse than the other.

Were they seeking to keep Trump in office?

Did they threaten harm or death to anyone in order to accomplish this goal?
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2022, 02:09:41 PM »

The highlighted part.

As to the latter, the answer is "No" in the general sense.  The crowd, as a whole, did not threaten harm or death to achieve this goal.  (If they did, they'd be charged with that, specifically.  And you know that.)

Were they seeking to keep Trump in office?  They were seeking to persuade the Congress to not certify certain electors.  While you may not agree with this, it's not "treason" or "insurrection" to petition the Congress to do such a thing.  It's simply not, and any number of Democrats are on record of asking the same thing in previous elections.  (For the record, I would have no problem reopening an investigation into the conduct of Florida 2000 or Ohio 2004.)

I was 17 years old when I volunteered for my first campaign.  We won in an upset.  Then, afterward, the election was stolen (after our candidate angered the party Chair).  I have been told how it was done by people in a position to know.  It was a bipartisan job.  It colored my view of the real state of our electoral system from that day until now.  So the idea that people would "steal" an election by one means or another is not new to me, and it's something that, quite frankly, I've had more experience with than you.  Two years later, my candidate tried again.  A liberal candidate given a patronage job by the GOP (I was an activist Democrat at that time) was put on the ballot as a third party candidate to siphon votes.  We obtained affidavits proving fraud in the signatures on the nominating petitions (the candidate was running as the nominee of a minor party).  We have the evidence.  Nothing was done.

So I'm not confused with the general fairness of our elections and I'm not confused as to the disfavor rebel candidates face at the polls.  Narratives are created early on in the campaign to ensure that such a candidate's defeat is not seen as a surprise.  Why it should surprise anyone that people view their elections as less than open and honest should not surprise anyone.  Trump was the one who decided to make a stink about it.  The most astonishing aspect is not Trump's behavior, but the utter demand that we all shut up and not even speak about it.  When you can't talk about an issue publicly, that's a "red flag' for something.
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2022, 02:14:29 PM »

They chanted about hanging Pence and the crowd brought weapons, set up a noose and was made of of rw terrorist groups who openly stated their goals to keep Trump in power. So again you are nothing but gaslighting Fuzzy
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2022, 02:18:07 PM »

They chanted about hanging Pence and the crowd brought weapons, set up a noose and was made of of rw terrorist groups who openly stated their goals to keep Trump in power. So again you are nothing but gaslighting Fuzzy

They had zip ties. There was a pipe bomb close by.

It wasn’t a peaceful protest with unarmed people; it was the opposite.

Fuzzy cannot be reasoned with. He is beyond saving.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2022, 02:31:12 PM »

They had zip ties. There was a pipe bomb close by.

It wasn’t a peaceful protest with unarmed people; it was the opposite.

Fuzzy cannot be reasoned with. He is beyond saving.

Where is this "pipe bomber"?  Is he affiliated with the larger group?  Where's your proof on that?  Proof, mind you, and not assertions.

Our recent ex-President, Barack Obama, was (and is) friends with Bill Ayres of the Weather Underground.  Folks who really did bomb the Capitol.  (And that bomb went off.)  This is a man that (according to some) secretly runs the country in the face of Biden's incapacitation and who many here would like to have a 3rd term.  (I voted for him in 2012 myself.)   
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2022, 03:58:34 PM »

Were they seeking to keep Trump in office?  They were seeking to persuade the Congress to not certify certain electors. 

“I’m not mugging you, I’m persuading you to hand over your wallet.”
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2022, 04:07:23 PM »
« Edited: July 24, 2022, 04:40:20 AM by The Trump Virus »

Fuzzy, since you deny the coup attempt, can you at least acknowledge that Trump is guilty of dereliction of duty?

He did not act as the Capitol was being attacked.
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2022, 04:38:20 PM »

I think rioting against public property (i.e. not innocent people's property) is okay in a handful of circumstances, but neither 2020's riots or 1/6 fall anywhere near those circumstances.

Throw the book at all of them. I don't even think of that as a compromise, I'd say that's just the right thing to do.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2022, 05:30:16 PM »

I think rioting against public property (i.e. not innocent people's property) is okay in a handful of circumstances, but neither 2020's riots or 1/6 fall anywhere near those circumstances.

Throw the book at all of them. I don't even think of that as a compromise, I'd say that's just the right thing to do.

I'm fine with that,  so long as people are dealt with on the basis of what they are actually charged with.
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2022, 05:37:59 PM »

A lot more people should have been jailed over the 2020 riots. Looting is looting, and damaging property is against the law.
That "some people" on social media would cry all sorts of negative labels at this doesn't matter one iota. The law is the law.
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2022, 03:07:11 AM »

If you do violence on someone that doesn't want violence done to them and isn't doing violence on anyone else, or destroy property that isn't yours without the permission of the owners, then you're an asshole and should be in prison.  It doesn't matter if you're angry at en election outcome, a Supreme Court decision, or bad police action, in a liberal democracy you have other ways to get satisfaction.  And even if those ways don't pan out for you the answer still isn't to do violence or destroy property.

Yeah, so, about that...
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2022, 04:40:25 AM »

Fuzzy, since you deny the coup attempt, can you at least acknowledge that Trump is guilty of dereliction of duty?

He did not act as the Capitol was being attacked.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2022, 04:48:06 AM »

If you do violence on someone that doesn't want violence done to them and isn't doing violence on anyone else, or destroy property that isn't yours without the permission of the owners, then you're an asshole and should be in prison.  It doesn't matter if you're angry at en election outcome, a Supreme Court decision, or bad police action, in a liberal democracy you have other ways to get satisfaction.  And even if those ways don't pan out for you the answer still isn't to do violence or destroy property.

Yeah, so, about that...
go on
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2022, 07:22:00 AM »

As to the latter, the answer is "No" in the general sense.  The crowd, as a whole, did not threaten harm or death to achieve this goal.  (If they did, they'd be charged with that, specifically.  And you know that.)

... Fuzzy...

They brought a GUILLOTINE.
They were chanting death threats about Mike Pence.

Your position on this is totally divorced from the evidence.
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2022, 07:36:27 AM »

... Fuzzy...

His views of Trump and events surrounding Trump are totally divorced from reality.
Senator Incitatus
AMB1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.06, S: 5.74

« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2022, 07:38:58 AM »

Congress only cares about those victims of riots least deserving of sympathy: themselves.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2022, 07:51:48 AM »

Since Fuzzy is so obsessed with the idea of cross-examination, I imagine he’d support an actual trial for Trump, right?
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2022, 11:32:02 AM »

... Fuzzy...

This is excessive hyperbole.  Self-serving excessive hyperbole, to be sure.

I'm curious, however:  The specific people who did that, just who are they and what are they actually charged with.  (Asking for a friend.)
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2022, 06:09:30 PM »

... Fuzzy...

This is excessive hyperbole.  Self-serving excessive hyperbole, to be sure.

I'm curious, however:  The specific people who did that, just who are they and what are they actually charged with.  (Asking for a friend.)

They were trained Marxists trying to make the GOP look bad. They just happened to be lurking insurrectionist forums and just happened to find out there was gonna be an insurrection. Luckily, they had enough time to build a guillotine and put it in a uHaul to Washington DC on time to make the peaceful insurrection seem violent. Never trust the left.
HisGrace
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2022, 07:47:35 PM »

Congress only cares about those victims of riots least deserving of sympathy: themselves.

Aside from the obvious ideological motivations this is another factor for the difference in reaction despite the summer 2020 riots having a considerably higher degree of violence. The 2020 violence wasn't happening in parts of towns where members of Congress live so it didn't directly impact them.
lakeview
Rookie
United States
« Reply #46 on: July 25, 2022, 10:36:39 AM »

The highlighted part.

One targeted people in power; the other targeted average people.

That's the difference. It's pretty simple.

Democrats have shown very clearly which type of protest they care about stopping, and which type they don't.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #47 on: July 25, 2022, 10:53:15 AM »

The highlighted part.

One targeted people in power; the other targeted average people.

That's the difference. It's pretty simple.

Democrats have shown very clearly which type of protest they care about stopping, and which type they don't.

I’d argue that the January 6 attack targeted everyone in the country who voted for Joe Biden by attempting to nullify their votes. Certainly the ones in swing states.
No War, but the War on Christmas
iBizzBee
Junior Chimp

« Reply #48 on: July 25, 2022, 11:03:35 AM »

Aside from the obvious ideological motivations this is another factor for the difference in reaction despite the summer 2020 riots having a considerably higher degree of violence. The 2020 violence wasn't happening in parts of towns where members of Congress live so it didn't directly impact them.

And of course just because it can't be said enough; the majority of people harmed or worse during the 2020 BLM protests were protestors attacked by police or by violent alt-right counter-protestors.
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #49 on: July 25, 2022, 11:11:16 AM »

And of course just because it can't be said enough; the majority of people harmed or worse during the 2020 BLM protests were protestors attacked by police or by violent alt-right counter-protestors.
Is this counting or not counting the many victims, direct or indirect, of property damage?
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies