Address from West Branch, Iowa
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 01:13:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Address from West Branch, Iowa
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Address from West Branch, Iowa  (Read 4279 times)
PBrunsel
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 22, 2004, 05:43:09 PM »

(West Branch, Iowa)

(PBrunsel walks to the stage set up in front of the Herbert Hoover Presidential Librrary)

PBrunsel: After looking at the results of the Midwest Gubernatorial Election and the media's statements, I can finaly claim a victory here in West branch.

(Cheers and applause!)

PBrunsel: I would like to first thank Governor Ilikeverin for his service to the Midwest. I hope he continues his campaign against tobbacco and smoking. By fighting against these dangers to health we will be able to protect not only our generation but also our children's generation. Governor Ilikeverin's leaderhip to the Midwest is appreciated and he has made a fine governor, and the first governor, of the Midwest.

(Applause)

PBrunsel: As a new administration is ushered into the Governor's Mansion we promise hard work, dedication, and an unyeilding belief in the American Dream. It will be the goal of my administration to make sure the American Dream is attainable and a reality.

(Cheers and applause!)

PBrunsel: It was unrelenting hard work that put me in the Governor's Office, and it will be hard work that I give the Midwest. All I can promise is that I will work hard, never tell a lie, and always remain true to the people of the Midwest and Atlasia.

(Cheers and applause!)

PBrunsel: Herbert Hoover once said, "Words without actions are the assasins of idealism." Our region has the ideals to be better, but we must use actions and words to make these ideals complete. As Governor I will strive to make all my ideas become realities, and I hope you will support me.

(Cheers and applause!)

PBrunsel: Victory has come, but things must be accomplished to make this victory complete.

(Applause)

PBrunsel: I said at the end of my Senate Campaign, "We hoped, we tried, and we will one day succeed." Well we have succeded because we have tried and dreamed.

(Cheers and applause as PBrunsel leaves the stage to shake hands.)
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2004, 08:09:59 PM »

Congrats.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2004, 08:10:48 PM »

Well I said in my predictions that this race would shock everyone. Congrats PBrunsel. You'll make a great Governor.
PBrunsel
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2004, 08:12:34 PM »

Well I said in my predictions that this race would shock everyone. Congrats PBrunsel. You'll make a great Governor.

Thank you Keystone Phil, you will make a great Senator.

Thank you to Senator StatesRights also.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2004, 08:17:03 PM »

Thank you Keystone Phil, you will make a great Senator.

Things aren't looking so good right now for my campaign but I still have hope that some last minute votes come in.
RReagan4EVER
motomoto4510645106
Rookie

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2004, 08:35:52 PM »

Congrats, you will do great!
TheWildCard
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2004, 08:42:40 PM »

I've said it once I'll say it again Cangrats PB. If there's anyone on this forum who deserves this office and this victory it is you.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2004, 08:45:09 PM »

Governor-elect, I'm Walter Winch of The Region.  Do you have any comment on Governor Ilikeverin's newly acquired title of nobility, which is slap in the face of the small-r republican traditions of Atlasia?
PBrunsel
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2004, 08:54:37 PM »

Governor-elect, I'm Walter Winch of The Region.  Do you have any comment on Governor Ilikeverin's newly acquired title of nobility, which is slap in the face of the small-r republican traditions of Atlasia?

I have no problem with the title due to him most likely getting rid of it after I am inaugurated next Thursday. Smiley
Niles Caulder

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2004, 08:58:13 PM »

ROFL
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2004, 09:01:21 PM »

Yay PBrunsel...
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length