Why I think an Obama/Clinton ticket is unbeatable ! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 02:57:20 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  Why I think an Obama/Clinton ticket is unbeatable ! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Why I think an Obama/Clinton ticket is unbeatable !  (Read 2566 times)
TrueBlue
Rookie

« on: January 07, 2007, 02:16:05 PM »

Americans by and large are ready for a CHANGE!  They want some AUDACITY OF HOPE, and Obama and Clinton are ready to give it to them after 8 years of non-stop war, sexism, and racism.  Think about it: a war in Iraq that is killing our soldiers and wasting BILLIONS of dollars down the drain, the American people will NOT vote for another Republican or a Democrat "moderate" (code word for JUST ANOTHER REPUBLICAN).

Americans will rush out in droves to vote for a smooth, strong, good looking black man who talks, acts, and looks real good.  It will be SOMETHING NEW, SOMETHING DIFFERENT and whats more exciting is Hillary Clinton as Vice President and Vice Commander in Chief, a historic moment for America!   Almost all women and all minorities will vote for a Obama/Clinton ticket and we will get many Republicans too who want a black man as president FINALLY!

I think Obama and Clinton can win!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies