Biden's single biggest mistake in the 2020 campaign

<< < (5/6) > >>

darklordoftech:
Opposing marijuana legalization and not talking about kids in cages.

xavier110:
His single biggest mistake was picking Harris. This choice really had no effect on 2020, but it will screw us in the years ahead with her as our defacto next in line candidate.

As to what most impacted 2020, maybe leaning more into law and order and funding the police messaging. Otherwise, he ran a great campaign. I don’t think appearing more in person would have helped him.

Devils30:
Quote from: xavier110 on September 05, 2022, 01:56:31 PM

His single biggest mistake was picking Harris. This choice really had no effect on 2020, but it will screw us in the years ahead with her as our defacto next in line candidate.

As to what most impacted 2020, maybe leaning more into law and order and funding the police messaging. Otherwise, he ran a great campaign. I don’t think appearing more in person would have helped him.

Yes, he needs to pick someone new in 2024 and just deal with the BLM fallout for a weekend after. Harris nothing more than a socialite who appeals to already solid Dems on social issues.

dw93:
Quote from: xavier110 on September 05, 2022, 01:56:31 PM

It's easy to say this now, but I think Susan Rice, Klobuchar, and Warren (the runners up, IIRC) would've actually had a negative impact on turnout in the election, even if any of them would've made better governing partners than Harris, and I doubt either of them, with the possible exception of Klobuchar, would've made better "defacto next in line candidates" than Harris.

Senator-elect Spark:
Poor messaging.. I just didn't know what he stood for or what he would change. He should have also campaigned in person more. A lot of memes and criticism circulated about him "staying in his basement" for the duration of the 2020 campaign.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page