Biden's single biggest mistake in the 2020 campaign

<< < (3/6) > >>

Pres Mike:
Quote from: Interlocutor on July 21, 2022, 07:26:34 PM

Quote from: goin bezerk on July 18, 2022, 05:39:16 PM

In terms of long term damage to the Democrats, ignoring Hispanics.

Dems in 2020:
'Hispanics don't matter at all this election. They need to stop whining, know their place, take one for the team and maybe we'll throw them a bone in 2024 or 2028'

Dems after Hispanics trended rightwards and may continue to trend rightwards in 2022: Shocked Pikachu face

Can someone explain the concept of Democrats ignoring Hispanics in 2020?

Democrats aggressively ran Hispanic radio ads and commercials. Biden’s platform of rolling back Trump policies on immigration and DACA were probably the most realistic parts of his platform.

Biden’s levels of support were comparable to Gore and Kerry.

Hispanics swung back of incumbency, energy and lockdowns

Walker Jones:
Staying in his basement was the smartest thing he did, because if he had campaigned actively he would have been exposed as sleepy and low-energy (like he was in the primary debates). His biggest mistake was not sending volunteers to knock on people's doors because that is a very good method of campaigning

SevenEleven:
Quote from: Starry Eyed Jagaloon on July 17, 2022, 05:10:55 PM

Quote from: #PACK THE COURTS on July 17, 2022, 04:39:29 PM

Picking Kamala Harris as Vice President. Resulted in about 10 million voters voting for Trump who otherwise would have stayed home. Cost him NC, FL, TX and ME-02; and cost Senate Dems NC, ME, and IA. Cost US House Dems 32 seats.

I, personally, think it's unlikely that Biden would have beat Trump by 17 million votes with a different VP.

Closer to 8-9 million, yeah.

Ferguson97:
Honestly can't think of much I'd have had him do differently.

Kahane's Grave Is A Gender-Neutral Bathroom:
"When they go low we go high" should be replaced by "When they go low we punch them in the face"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page