Biden's single biggest mistake in the 2020 campaign

(1/6) > >>

Sir Mohamed:
Analogue to the poll about Trump's campaign; what do you consider Biden's single biggest mistake during the 2020 campaign?

I voted for #1, I think the lack of campaign events including door knocks was the biggest mistake of Biden's campaign. Ironically this is also related to Covid, which is imho Trump's biggest mistake as well (meaning his handling of the pandemic).

Podgy the Bear:
I think the relative lack of campaign events, especially in summer 2020, had some impact in states like FL--where the Biden campaign ignored the significant Republican trend in Miami-Dade.   But they did pick it up in September-October and targeted the states that eventually moved their way (GA, AZ, and the Rust Belt states) in an effective manner. 

Mr.Phips:
Failure to cut ads for and campaign for Sara Gideon in Maine.

America Needs a 13-6 Progressive SCOTUS:
Picking Kamala Harris as Vice President. Resulted in about 10 million voters voting for Trump who otherwise would have stayed home. Cost him NC, FL, TX and ME-02; and cost Senate Dems NC, ME, and IA. Cost US House Dems 32 seats.

BG-NY:
None. Biden (enabled by Covid) ran a flawless campaign. He was able to hide his weakness (public speaking) by Covid lowering that standard, and Trump catching Covid saved him from losing 3/3 debates.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page