2022 College Football Discussion & Pick'em Thread

(1/236) > >>

GeorgiaModerate:
It's just about that time again!  College football (with your defending champion Georgia Bulldogs) starts up again on August 27.  Terry the Fat Shark and I will be running a weekly pick'em game with the same rules as last year; these will be posted before the first game.

GM Team Member NewYorkExpress:
Are we starting on August 27, September 2, or September 3?

If it's any of the dates before September 3, there are some interesting games to pick from, such as Nebraska/Northwestern, West Virginia/Pittsburgh, Penn State/Purdue and Illinois/Indiana and TCU/Colorado.

Terry the Fat Shark:
Quote from: NewYorkExpress on July 14, 2022, 09:15:15 PM

Are we starting on August 27, September 2, or September 3?

If it's any of the dates before September 3, there are some interesting games to pick from, such as Nebraska/Northwestern, West Virginia/Pittsburgh, Penn State/Purdue and Illinois/Indiana and TCU/Colorado.

Either the 27th or the 1st

GM Team Member NewYorkExpress:
Georgia Head Coach Kirby Smart signs a ten year extension that will make him the highest paid coach at a public university.

On the heels of its first national title since 1980, Georgia announced a 10-year, $111 million contract extension for coach Kirby Smart following his appearance at SEC Media Days. The new deal will run through the 2031 season and pay Smart between $10.25 million and $12.25 million per season, making him the highest-paid college football coach at a public university.

Smart, 46, was previously making $7.13 million, according to USA TODAY's salary database.

Mr.Barkari Sellers:
I know it's weird I rooted against the Braves and rooted for Rams, Actually Georgia Bulldogs won three times it's interesting Georgia Moderate rooted for Bengals and Matthew Stafford is a Georgia Bulldog but since I don't live in Cali anymore I can root for whomever, like the Bucks can dethrone Warriors due to Gianni's, we know Jayson Tatum cant

I am certainly gonna root for the Packers but the Chiefs won't lose to the Bengals this yr, that's why Von Miller should of went to Cowboys not Bills, Bills are gonna struggle against Chiefs

Georgia NCAA Football Champ
Atlanta Braves
Rams and Matthew Stafford won
Kansas Jay hawk won Basketball
Astros v Dodgers if Dodgers win they have Freeman but if they lose they didn't get Wilson Contreras

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page