2022 Fantasy Football Discussion

(1/9) > >>

Orwell:
Hey guys, I think a good amount of people are into fantasy football here, so I'd like to discuss who you'd like to take, based on your drafts. I'm in a 10-man league with some of my buddies. One of my major questions is who do you think Tight End no. 1 is in the 2022 season, my pick is Mark Andrews with Baltimore.

GM Team Member NewYorkExpress:
We actually have a fantasy football league, if I'm not mistaken, with Illiniwek as our commissioner.

I admit I'd probably be looking to draft a Quarterback with my first pick, though which Quarterback depends on where in the draft I am.

Orwell:
Quote from: NewYorkExpress on July 14, 2022, 11:02:25 AM

We actually have a fantasy football league, if I'm not mistaken, with Illiniwek as our commissioner.

I admit I'd probably be looking to draft a Quarterback with my first pick, though which Quarterback depends on where in the draft I am.

Picking a QB in the 1st round is super dumb

GM Team Member NewYorkExpress:
Quote from: Orwell on July 14, 2022, 12:57:07 PM

And yet all the good ones are gone by the time I usually get around to picking one, and every time I pick say...a running back in the first round, they end up falling apart on me.

Mr.Barkari Sellers:
Quote from: Orwell on July 14, 2022, 12:57:07 PM

I am definitely to locking Mahomes. In my Draft

Pat Mahomes is still the top QB in First Round, I have a gut feeling Stafford is gonna go down this year

That's why Brady came back he feels he can win another Superbowl but it will be the Chiefs this yr if anyone

AFC is better than NFC

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page