Best and worst arguments for the existence of God (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 03:14:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.)
  Best and worst arguments for the existence of God (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Best and worst arguments for the existence of God  (Read 5619 times)
sting in the rafters
slimey56
Korea, Democratic People's Republic of

Political Matrix
E: -6.46, S: -7.30

P P P
« on: July 14, 2022, 10:59:42 AM »
« edited: July 14, 2022, 11:48:06 AM by Keystoned To The Bone »

Occam’s Razor dictates 90% of being a Philly sports fan is some malevolent cosmic entity tormenting me for my sins in a past life.
Since this post, galaxy brained Chuck Fletcher traded 3 mid rounders for a mid-pairing Dman from South Jersey who is a known white supremacist then GOT COLD FEET MOVING ONE FIRST ROUNDER SO WE COULDN’T SIGN THE SOUTH JERSEY NATIVE 40+ GOAL 100 POINT HART TROPHY CANDIDATE WHO OH YEAH, ISN’T A F___ING RACIST.

In short, Idk if God exists, but oh do I believe in the primordial chaos monster. Its name is Xfinity, and it’s hellbent on turning my local franchise, to me the manifestation of the sport, the activity I love playing almost as much life itself, into a nepotistic corporate alumni association.
sting in the rafters
slimey56

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2022, 07:20:23 PM »

Occam’s Razor dictates 90% of being a Philly sports fan is some malevolent cosmic entity tormenting me for my sins in a past life.
Since this post, galaxy brained Chuck Fletcher traded 3 mid rounders for a mid-pairing Dman from South Jersey who is a known white supremacist then GOT COLD FEET MOVING ONE FIRST ROUNDER SO WE COULDN’T SIGN THE SOUTH JERSEY NATIVE 40+ GOAL 100 POINT HART TROPHY CANDIDATE WHO OH YEAH, ISN’T A F___ING RACIST.

In short, Idk if God exists, but oh do I believe in the primordial chaos monster. Its name is Xfinity, and it’s hellbent on turning my local franchise, to me the manifestation of the sport, the activity I love playing almost as much life itself, into a nepotistic corporate alumni association.

Leviathan twisted the knife further into my people today. Johnny Hockey not only re-affirmed his regret at being unable to deliver salvation to the Phaithful by coming home, but did so while JET SKIING IN AVALON. Is that not a man who wants to be a f___ing Flyer? What entity could manifest such a tragedy via Chuck Fletcher's incompetence if not some Evil Sentient Cosmic Force? After all, The Curse of Billy Penn only lifted for the Phightins to win the WS once Comcast rightfully restored our Commonwealth's founder to the highest perch in the city.

In short, I can extrapolate the collective suffering of myself and friends to confirm a demon causing a crisis of faith. By Clarke, LeClair, Hartnell, and the holy Gagne goal against the Bruins, I smite thee! Sell. The. Team! Sell. The Team! Sell. The. Team! Sell. The. Team! Sell. The Team! Sell. The. Team!
sting in the rafters
slimey56

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2022, 07:52:01 AM »

Tired: Expecting a metaphysical deity to effectuate its faithful’s founding convenant.
Wired: Substituting fandom for civic religion as the Pantheon acknowledges its covenant with the Phaithful.
sting in the rafters
slimey56

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2022, 11:10:10 PM »

Tired: Expecting a metaphysical deity to effectuate its faithful’s founding convenant.
Wired: Substituting fandom for civic religion as the Pantheon acknowledges its covenant with the Phaithful.

And on the promised Sabbath, our new patron delivered over 150 receiving yards on the road to victory despite Jonathan Gannon's best efforts to award AMON-RA St. Brown's squad the laurels of battle. For whether one is black, white, rich, poor, straight, queer, male, female, in-between, cop, civil liberties' activist, Democrat, Republican, Wawa supremacist, or Primo hoagies' enjoyer, we stand united behind One Team. One City. One Dream.
sting in the rafters
slimey56

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2022, 09:55:58 PM »

We even venerate our oracles
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies