Least favorite state party of your political party?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 09:59:14 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Least favorite state party of your political party?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Least favorite state party of your political party?  (Read 647 times)
GregTheGreat657
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.77, S: -1.04

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 02, 2022, 08:38:29 PM »

I really don’t like the Texas GOP
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2022, 08:39:14 PM »

Definitely the California Democrats, because they have turned that state in a poster child of why adopting my preferred ideology is a bad idea.
If my soul was made of stone
discovolante
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.13, S: -5.57

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2022, 08:55:39 PM »

I tend not to mince words about the Democrats of my own state, but we're unfortunately outclassed by a decent handful. Delaware's are the worst in my view, basically an American Platforma Obywatelska trying to live the 80s dream towards The Fiscally Responsible™ End Of History but with fake urban bohemians now supplementing the credit card anarchy racket's income via Dogfish Head sales. Gov. Carney successfully vetoed a fairly conservative recreational marijuana legalization proposal about a month ago, and the politics of Muh Property Value (SALT, "school choice", insubstantial virtue-signaling on hot-button social controversies on which most of the state's establishment has a questionable history) remains de rigueur.
TDAS04
Atlas Star
Bhutan

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2022, 09:12:12 PM »
« Edited: July 02, 2022, 09:17:41 PM by TDAS04 »

Either the West Virginia or Oklahoma Democrats.  I'll say Oklahoma.  DINO congressman Dan Boren wouldn't endorse Obama, stating that Obama was the "most liberal senator."
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2022, 10:58:46 PM »

West Virginia or Arkansas
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2022, 11:55:39 PM »

No comment as I'm indie...but I'm surprised more red avvies are avoiding FL Dems on this, or is that a fruit that hangs too low?

Likewise for AZ-GOP.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2022, 01:49:23 AM »

My least favorite State Republican and Democratic Party are both from the state of Oregon
wesmoorenerd
westroopnerd
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -7.13

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2022, 04:22:13 AM »

No comment as I'm indie...but I'm surprised more red avvies are avoiding FL Dems on this, or is that a fruit that hangs too low?

Likewise for AZ-GOP.

Yeah, no, it's Florida. I truly do not care what the Dems are doing in West Virginia, Oklahoma, or Arkansas. Those are not states that we're winning in any timeline. Florida Dems' incompetence uniquely hurts the most important thing a state party can do, and that's win.
Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: -0.87

P P P
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2022, 02:15:23 PM »

MN GOP
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2022, 03:17:02 PM »

As for Democrats: Obviously Florida, because of being hilariously inept.

SPD: Bavaria. One of the most left-wing state parties in one of the most conservative state.
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2022, 03:32:10 PM »
« Edited: July 04, 2022, 09:10:39 AM by courts »

texas republicans
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2022, 10:40:40 PM »

TX D's are the sorriest state party they don't have anyone to beat Abbott or Ted Cruz it's an R plus 6 state followed by IA D's no one is gonna beat Grassley

The only purple states that are winnable are OH, FL abd NC

If we  win in FL in 22 there won't be any DeSantis in 24 and no more Rick Scott, Gwen Graham will run. Against Scott and defeat him without DeSantis rather Trump or Pence on the R Nomination for Prez
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2022, 10:44:58 PM »
« Edited: July 04, 2022, 10:58:31 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

As for Democrats: Obviously Florida, because of being hilariously inept.

SPD: Bavaria. One of the most left-wing state parties in one of the most conservative state.

Lol you don't believe FL is complete but on Act blue they have Demings down 46)48 but there is no link to that poll I am still donating to OH FL and NC D's but Beto obviously won't win he hasn't runs single TV ad

Wait for that poll on Demings to have a link it will be posted on Twitter after the Holidays

Demings, Ryan and Beasley are multi millionaire , those are the first two battleground states up and will dictate Eday, that's why I put it in case D's win anything can happen

We haven't seen an IA poll or MO poll or AK because they only poll Latino states we have had 10 TX and NY Gov polls only 2 polls each for AZ Gov and OR Gov and no NY Sen or OR Sen

TX and IA and MO and AK are off the radar but still there are no poll D's are persuading D's to donate only to Ryan, Beasley and Demings as they max the minority turnout that's 30 percent out if 50 percent of the D vote as well as Barnes, but Kelly, Crist and Fetterman are millionaire , Warnock doesn't need donating or Abrams it's a Runoff state
Roll Roons
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2022, 12:12:59 AM »
« Edited: July 05, 2022, 12:16:32 AM by Roll Roons »

I can't get over how the Massachusetts GOP chair has treated Charlie Baker.

Those Texas GOP activists are pretty crazy, but I'm not sure how much power they have in the state party.
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2022, 08:36:58 PM »

Likewise for AZ-GOP.

Yeah, no, it's Florida. I truly do not care what the Dems are doing in West Virginia, Oklahoma, or Arkansas. Those are not states that we're winning in any timeline. Florida Dems' incompetence uniquely hurts the most important thing a state party can do, and that's win.

This is true. They blow winnable races and give them to far-right and dangerous guys like DeathSantis and Scott. In contrast, I can't always fault Democrats in places like WV and OK - they're actually doing it right: they represent very rural and conservative districts where the alternative is a far-right, Big Lie spouting Republican. They're the best you get. Like you don't like Dan Boren, you don't like Joe Manchin? Keep in mind both of them represent(ed) heavily conservative and rural turf that votes very Republican up ballot (WV is a Trump+42 state). They're the best you can possibly get, and you should be grateful to get them, given that the alternative is a much worse and more conservative Republican. Like instead of somebody who votes with you, say, 45-55% of the time, you get somebody who votes with you 0-10% of the time. Which is better? You tell me. They're doing it right, like I said. The same CANNOT be said of the FL Democrats, who are utterly inept as in shambles. Moderate or progressive, they manage to lose the most winnable of races, and deliver them to far-right Republicans who this observer says are miles worse than the likes of Joe Manchin and Dan Boren and Collin Peterson and the rest of the type, Blue Dog centrists who represent very red areas.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -4.78

P P P
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2022, 09:46:09 PM »
« Edited: July 05, 2022, 09:49:58 PM by Laki »

Out of bigger states, it's a tie between

NYDEM
FLDEM
CADEM
ILDEM

Worst likely is one that isn't organized like OKDEM, ARDEM and stuff like that.

Best ones are VTDEM, MNDEM, maybe also MEDEM & MTDEM. Basically New England, northern midwest, cascadia DEMS, alaska dems and some rust belt democrats. Everything "north" except for NY because of career politicians (although the activists are great but leadership is not).

Eventually i would say California Dems as worst.
Tartarus Sauce
United States

« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2022, 12:03:34 AM »

Rhode Island Democrats and Hawaii Democrats, lots of "Republicans in D clothing" types in their legislatures.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies