What do Democrats do under Biden? What is the future of this party?! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 12:04:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  What do Democrats do under Biden? What is the future of this party?! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What do Democrats do under Biden? What is the future of this party?!  (Read 1413 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« on: July 02, 2022, 11:47:18 AM »

Why do we have the DOOMER THREADS ITS 150 DAYS TILL THE ELECTION PLSE DOOM AFTER THE RESULTS, THE ABORTION IS GONNA HAVE A DEVESTATING EFFECT ON RS WAIT AND SEE

It's a 159 days out Approval let get this straight are PRE ELECTION POLLS NOT ELECTION RESULTS
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2022, 12:07:45 PM »
« Edited: July 02, 2022, 12:13:31 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

Just remember we Ds are voting in primaries just like Rs why DOOM and we are casting ballots that's why I make a wave insurance map my vote counts just like Rs do and I voted in the primary election already, there is no such thing in my point of view but a D nut map not R nut map, the reason why we lost in 2010 10 percent unemployment,  Biden has the same Approvals as Obama and holding blue wall because Trump gained seats both in 2018/20 with 44 percent, 44 is there 50 and it's still 150 days sway

Also, people are still donating it's your choice to donate but I am donating to Ryan out of all the wave candidate that can will he has the best chance along with Crist and Crist is a multimillionaire
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2022, 07:16:54 PM »

Biden is tracking 46)43 similarly to his 50)45 margin it's a 303 map but never say never on wave insurance seats until everyone is declared the winners
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2022, 12:30:54 PM »
« Edited: July 04, 2022, 12:34:59 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

I know DOOM THREADS are a habit of most users on the Forum and if you look at the polls Biden is poll 45/42 over Trump and he won 50/45 the same as he won in 2020, DOOM after the Election we are all casting ballots in the primary and most of us anyways live in safe D states like CA, NY, IL where the three metros are anyways why DOOM

As I said many times before Blks and Latinos aren't rightwing 30 percent of the 50 percent of the D vote are minorities D's have relied heavily on minorities since FDR, JFK and LBJ era nothing has changed and users always say polls underestimate WC class vote, LOL

D's elected Barack Obama he didn't nominate any Blk Judges he made it his priority with Leader Reid to diversify the Judiciary with Asians, Latinos, Jews and Arabs, other than LBJ whom purt Thurgood on the Crt, Biden is diversifying the Judiciary, we must keep a D S to continue to diversify the Judiciary
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies