A hypothetical question for y'all
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 03:01:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  A hypothetical question for y'all
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: A hypothetical question for y'all  (Read 162 times)
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 02, 2022, 01:42:33 AM »

Lets say, hypothetically, someone had a pervert living in their walls. And lets also say, hypothetically, that person had earned the respect and loyalty of a pack of murder roaches, who they let nest in their house. You can imagine, hypothetically, that the person would be a bit miffed at having a pervert in the walls. But, hypothetically, this person lives in Arizona, where its legal for perverts to live in peoples walls. If, hypothetically, when the person told the murder roaches not to eat any one, but forgot to include the pervert when they said "anyojne", and the murder roaches just happened to eat the pervert, would the person get in legal trouble?

And what if, hypothetically, the person bought a giant tank of sulfuric acid. And the person, hypothetically, accidentally created a giant pool of the acid in their backyard and accidentally very explicitly ordered the roaches to dump the perverts half eaten carcass into the acid. Would the police suspect that the person very explicitly ordered the roaches to dump the perverts half eaten carcass into the acid on purpose? And if they do, how, hypothetically, could the person get rid of this suspicion? Or if the person can't, how could they hide enough evidence that it was foul play(which it wasn't. remember, in this hypothetical scenario, the person accidentally very explicitly ordered the roaches to dump the perverts half eaten carcass into the giant pool of acid the person accidentally created) to prevent the police from being able to prove anything.

And lets say the person, hypothetically created a post on a hypothetical online forum about this hypothetical incident. And lets say this hypothetical person was hypothetically known for having used to be super unhinged. If the hypothetical police found this hypothetical post on this hypothetical forum, would they be able to hypothetically use it against the hypothetical person in a hypothetical court of law. Would the hypothetical person saying they hypothetically accidentally ordered the roaches to hypothetically eat the pervert in this hypothetical post look bad to a hypothetical jury? I need answers on this hypothetical soon, because the hypothetical police will be on the hypothetical trail soon when the hypothetical pervert doesn't show up to their hypothetical card game with the hypothetical police in 4 hypothetical hours. Please and thank you.
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2022, 04:39:24 AM »

If you wanted attention you could have just asked yknow…
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2022, 04:49:18 AM »

This scenario is too hypothetical for me.
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2022, 12:27:00 PM »

If you wanted attention you could have just asked yknow…
It was an attempt to be funny I made while drunk. I guess it didn't land.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies