Dream car(s) (brands) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 08:05:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Dream car(s) (brands) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Dream car(s) (brands)  (Read 752 times)
Leading Political Consultant Ma Anand Sheela
Heat
Poland

« on: July 02, 2022, 01:30:19 PM »

My dream is to not own a car at all.
Evil things. Of course, society is such that I'm constantly dependent on things I don't understand or really want to understand, distrust or outright hate.
Leading Political Consultant Ma Anand Sheela
Heat
Poland

« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2022, 04:55:16 AM »

My dream is to not own a car at all.
Evil things. Of course, society is such that I'm constantly dependent on things I don't understand or really want to understand, distrust or outright hate.

I agree with the caveat that the remaining solar masculinity impulses in me are forever lost on the day that my dad and I went to an automotive history museum in south-central Pennsylvania for a day trip (as we often did) and saw a Studebaker Avanti casually parked out front.
Many such cases. One time, when I must have been about 14, I was on a walk with my dad when either a Maserati or a Bugatti Veyron suddenly drove by. We were going to get a picture but didn't manage it in time and I was very sad. Very little of that version of me remains now, as you can tell from the fact that I can't actually remember what sort of car it was, but the disappointment at not having gotten a record of that much of a black swan event is still fully understandable to me.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies