Have you ever wanted to join the FBI just to arrest January 6 suspects?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 06:52:18 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Have you ever wanted to join the FBI just to arrest January 6 suspects?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Have you ever wanted to join the FBI just to arrest January 6 suspects?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 22

Author Topic: Have you ever wanted to join the FBI just to arrest January 6 suspects?  (Read 335 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 01, 2022, 09:28:19 PM »

Yes actually.
Damocles
Sword of Damocles
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2022, 09:32:50 PM »

Sure, but that requires you to enter a Trump precinct.
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2022, 09:35:50 PM »

When you know it's a BRTD thread just because of the title.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2022, 09:52:41 PM »

Sure, but that requires you to enter a Trump precinct.
But the result is revoking Trump supporters of their right to vote so worth it.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2022, 02:42:21 PM »

Sigh
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2022, 03:58:59 PM »

I wanted to join the FBI just to storm the Capitol.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2022, 04:07:30 PM »

I wanted to join the FBI just to storm the Capitol.

Someday soon we'll find out how many folks got to live that particular dream.

By the way, where is Ray Epps?
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2022, 04:09:28 PM »

Man, what did the Green party of Minnesota do to you to make you like this. I mean, the crazy was already there in your earlier posts, but most people calm down when they become liberals
Kahane's Grave Is A Gender-Neutral Bathroom
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix
E: 3.41, S: -1.29

P
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2022, 05:02:20 PM »

Man, what did the Green party of Minnesota do to you to make you like this. I mean, the crazy was already there in your earlier posts, but most people calm down when they become liberals
wtf
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2022, 06:13:05 PM »

wtf
BRTD’s participation in this thread among other posts praising Palestinian guerrillas and left wing leaders like Chavez until the late 2000s or so represents a very odd evolution. He posts exactly like he did then, and his personality didn’t change, but the All Liberal, All the Time persona is downright odd.

BRTD really hates the green party and is very vocal about it, so the hunch that he got his current views through backlash, or perhaps just sensing the waters that he could get better clout elsewhere by backstabbing his former colleagues, is not very far fetched.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2022, 08:27:45 PM »

wtf
BRTD’s participation in this thread among other posts praising Palestinian guerrillas and left wing leaders like Chavez until the late 2000s or so represents a very odd evolution. He posts exactly like he did then, and his personality didn’t change, but the All Liberal, All the Time persona is downright odd.

BRTD really hates the green party and is very vocal about it, so the hunch that he got his current views through backlash, or perhaps just sensing the waters that he could get better clout elsewhere by backstabbing his former colleagues, is not very far fetched.

I recall BRTD essentially rooting for the Vietcong during my first few years of membership (2010-whenever). I feel that would be unthinkable now. (maybe notable that, overall the liberal-conservative divide on """communism""" seems to have shifted over the past few years--even if only in terms of rhetoric and not deeds)
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2022, 08:33:30 PM »

wtf

I recall BRTD essentially rooting for the Vietcong during my first few years of membership (2010-whenever). I feel that would be unthinkable now. (maybe notable that, overall the liberal-conservative divide on """communism""" seems to have shifted over the past few years--even if only in terms of rhetoric and not deeds)
Nah I'm still very much anti-Vietnam War (to the extent that you can oppose a war that ended almost 50 years ago.)

But yes conservatives are more likely to defend the Soviet Union today.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies