Harry Parker, A Humble Farmer from Missouri
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 08:24:34 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Harry Parker, A Humble Farmer from Missouri
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11
Author Topic: Harry Parker, A Humble Farmer from Missouri  (Read 6296 times)
Blow by blow, the passion dies
LeonelBrizola
YaBB God
Brazil

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #125 on: July 21, 2022, 04:47:48 PM »

Harry Parker is a very strong Vice Presidential choice for Ronald Reagan and is a compassionate conservative in the mold of John Kasich if I had to guess. I would say that the Reagan/Parker ticket will win by about a 10% margin in the popular vote and a 489 or 499 margin in the Electoral Vote.
George H. W. Bush is running as an independent
LeonelBrizola
YaBB God
Brazil

« Reply #126 on: July 21, 2022, 05:03:39 PM »

Harry Parker condemns George Bush campaign during fundraising dinner
August 28, 1980

US Senator for Missouri and Republican vice-presidential nominee Harry Parker has condemned the independent presidential candidacy of George Bush during a fundraising dinner for Ronald Reagan in Albany, New York.

One of the things discussed by the diners was Bush's candidacy, based on a liberal Republican platform supportive of legal abortion and the Equal Rights Amendment, which has gained a considerable amount of traction in recent months. When asked about it by former Senator James Buckley, Parker said:

"Bush's candidacy is a pointless endeavor. Third-party candidates never win a presidential election, no matter how hard they try. The biggest thing they do is split a party's voters, allowing the other candidate to win. By winning over liberal Republicans in the Northeastern states, Bush might do just that. We shouldn't mention Bush on the campaign trail, however. That might bring more attention to him"

Bush's campaign spokesman refused to comment.
LeonelBrizola
YaBB God
Brazil

« Reply #127 on: July 21, 2022, 06:46:28 PM »

Gallup presidential poll, September 1 1980:

Ronald Reagan 40%
Jimmy Carter 34%
George Bush 11%
Other 3%
Undecided 12%
MATTROSE94
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -6.43

P P P
« Reply #128 on: July 21, 2022, 07:20:40 PM »

Harry Parker is a very strong Vice Presidential choice for Ronald Reagan and is a compassionate conservative in the mold of John Kasich if I had to guess. I would say that the Reagan/Parker ticket will win by about a 10% margin in the popular vote and a 489 or 499 margin in the Electoral Vote.
George H. W. Bush is running as an independent
Interesting. The Reagan/Parker ticket likely wins by a lesser margin if I guess, maybe only by around 8 in the popular vote and around 400-450 Electoral Votes.
LeonelBrizola
YaBB God
Brazil

« Reply #129 on: July 21, 2022, 07:43:23 PM »

Harry Parker gives speech in Yonkers about crime
September 4, 1980

Republican US Senator for Missouri and vice-presidential nominee Harry Parker has given a speech in Yonkers, NY about the crime policy of a Ronald Reagan administration. In the speech, Parker said Reagan would be "tough" on crime, while being "unbiased"

"The crime rate is pretty high right now, and the federal government must use toughness and vigilance. However, Reagan and I are going to be unbiased in the fight against crime. Black folks and the poor won't be targeted for their race or income, but if they commit crimes, justice will come in an uniform manner. It will have nothing to do with their background" were the words spoken by Parker in the New York City suburb.

The speech received loud cheers from the audience, but a mixed reaction elsewhere. Some liberals have perceived his statement on crime committed by African-Americans and the poor to be a "gaffe"."
LeonelBrizola
YaBB God
Brazil

« Reply #130 on: July 22, 2022, 04:04:36 AM »

Harry Parker gives speech in Stamford, Connecticut about welfare
September 6, 1980

Republican US Senator for Missouri and vice-presidential nominee Harry Parker has given a speech today where he explained the policies of Ronald Reagan in regards to welfare programs. In the speech, Parker mentioned Reagan's quote "The best social program is a job":

"Programs of government aid to the poor must receive little or no cuts. But hey, the greatest social program is a job. These programs must be reformed to actually help the poor instead of having them rely on the government. Social Security and Medicare are going to be protected, so Jimmy Carter's attack doesn't hold water. Entrepreneurship and charity will be more important than handouts"

Some have said welfare reform will hurt the poor regardless of Parker's assurances
LeonelBrizola
YaBB God
Brazil

« Reply #131 on: July 22, 2022, 06:42:06 AM »

Harry Parker challenges Walter Mondale to debate
September 8, 1980

Republican US Senator for Missouri and vice-presidential nominee Harry Parker has challenged Vice President Walter Mondale to a vice-presidential debate during a speech in Bridgeport, Connecticut.

"To be fair, I want to debate Vice President Mondale" said Parker during the speech. "I would like to discuss America's issues, the role of the Vice Presidency, and our solutions for the country's problems".

Mondale has not replied yet.
LeonelBrizola
YaBB God
Brazil

« Reply #132 on: July 22, 2022, 08:33:02 AM »

Walter Mondale to debate Harry Parker on the 16th
September 10th, 1980

Vice President Walter Mondale (D-Minnesota) has agreed to hold a vice-presidential debate against US Senator for Missouri and Republican vice-presidential nominee Harry Parker, which was requested by Parker himself during a speech.

"I'd be glad to debate Harry Parker. In spite of our disagreements, Parker is a good man who has sometimes many politicians lack: the right intention. I wish him the best of luck in our debate" said Mondale during a rally in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

Princeton University is going to host the debate.
LeonelBrizola
YaBB God
Brazil

« Reply #133 on: July 22, 2022, 08:57:03 AM »

Harry Parker was born in Branson, Missouri on December 4th, 1921 at 00:05, to a couple of poor farmers. The third of seven children, Parker attended elementary schools in Branson, and moved to the larger nearby town of Springfield at age 12, as his parents could not afford middle schools.

Standing at 1.90, Parker was captain of the basketball team, and helped his school's team win by 133-46 in one occasion. When Parker left high school, he became engaged to Denise Cooper, immediately beginning to work in Springfield as a bus driver.

During World War II, Parker was drafted by the United States Army, fighting in the Italian Front and being injured twice. Parker was promoted to Lieutenant-Colonel in 1944, and returned to Springfield after the war ended, subsequently marrying Cooper and having two children.

In the late 1940s, Parker returned to driving buses, but seeing so much violence and injustice in Italy motivated him to enter politics.

In 1952, Parker, already a Republican was elected an alderman in the city of Springfield, with the highest voting of any candidate. He was known as a champion of the middle class, with all the legislation he proposed being meant to champion the average inhabitant of Springfield. In 1958, Parker became the Mayor of Springfield, building three new streets, fighting corruption, constructing four trade schools, and building a public airstrip allowing small airplanes to land in Springfield. In spite of his inexperience, Parker was nominated for Governor by 6 votes by the Missouri Republican Party.

As Governor of Missouri, Parker built 65 trade schools, created MissouriCare (a program providing optional health insurance to retirees), constructed 25 kilometers of highways across rural Missouri, waived the vehicle registration tax, created a negative tax for small businesses, and vetoed bills to create a state lottery. He also signed a Civil Rights Act.
LeonelBrizola
YaBB God
Brazil

« Reply #134 on: July 22, 2022, 12:01:52 PM »

Harry Parker gives speech in Bridgeport about the budget
September 11, 1980

Republican US Senator for Missouri and vice-presidential nominee Harry Parker has given a speech today, to help Ronald Reagan in his election campaign. The speech talks about the Reagan Administration's plan to balance the federal budget.

Parker said Reagan would lower taxes, slash "useless" regulations, and focus government spending on education, transportation and the military, to create a balanced budget by 1983.

"A Reagan Administration will focus government spending on transportation, education and the military, while cutting useless regulations that only help large businesses and reducing taxes across the board. This will balance the federal budget by 1983, and the national debt is probably going to be reduced due to the focused spending. I will work with our future President to achieve these goals" is the transcript.
LeonelBrizola
YaBB God
Brazil

« Reply #135 on: July 22, 2022, 01:47:14 PM »

Harry Parker interviewed by Walter Cronkite two days before debate
September 14, 1980

Republican US Senator for Missouri and vice-presidential nominee Harry Parker has been interviewed by CBS' Walter Cronkite, two days before a vice-presidential debate against Walter Mondale.

In the interview, Cronkite and Parker discussed the latter's record on civil rights, healthcare reform, exposing Richard Nixon during Watergate, and business development, and why Parker would be proud to serve America as Vice President.

The interview ended with Parker praising Cronkite for his honest and factual journalism, which the Senator contrasted with "lying" reporters who only covered events through their perspective.

The interview's transcript is as follows:

Cronkite and Parker sit

Walter Cronkite: Good evening, Mr. Parker! How are you doing?

Harry Parker: I'm doing great, thank you.

Walter Cronkite: That's awesome. Now, let's get to our first question. What qualifies you to serve as Vice President?

Harry Parker: Since 1952, I have fought for the people of Missouri (and by extension, the American people), not special interests in Washington. From when I was Mayor of Springfield until now, I have fought for every American, no questions asked.

Walter Cronkite: Interesting. Can you go in more detail about your struggle?

Harry Parker: Actually, I had served in the Springfield city council before that. I wrote several bills expanding electricity, fighting crime and immorality, and improving civil rights for black folks. Then, I was overwhelmingly elected Mayor of Springfield. We built an airfield allowing small planes to land, opened four trade schools and three asphalt streets, and relentlessly fought corruption whenever it popped up. Later, I was elected gov-

Walter Cronkite: During the Republican primaries, you often brought up your record as Governor of Missouri. Can you go in detail?

Harry Parker: I was going to bring it up. As Governor of Missouri, I signed into law a Civil Rights Act banning racial discrimination in employment and education, while constructing 15 miles of intrastate highways, lowering the vehicle registration and property taxes, creating a healthcare program which preceded Medicare, opening 65 trade schools, and pioneering a negative tax for small business owners. I fought for all the people of Missouri, not just those in St. Louis and Kansas City.

Walter Cronkite: Now, bring up your Senate career. You became known during Watergate for strongly condemning Richard Nixon, repeatedly calling for his resignation and impeachment. What else did you do for America?

Harry Parker: In the Senate, I became one of the main voices, if not the main one, for common sense and honesty. I supported a slow pullout from Vietnam, and opposed Nixon's decision to bomb Cambodia, which led to one of the worst dictatorships ever. My biggest accomplishment was when he signed into law my bill expanding Medicaid to cover all low-income people. I also fought for energy independence and more healthcare reform, while opposing our president's (Carter's) disastrous foreign policy. Later, I decided to run for President and lost the Republican nomination, but Ronald Reagan honored my efforts with a vice-presidential spot.

Walter Cronkite: That's a lot. Are you excited about the possibility of becoming Vice President? Or do you view it as something you have to do?

Harry Parker: I'm excited to the possibility of holding the second most powerful office in America, and one of the strongest in the world. The United States have countless domestic and foreign issues, and I will absolutely work with Ronald Reagan to fix them in the best way possible. I've never turned down a hard job?

Walter Cronkite: And that's the way it is. Thank you for attending this interview, and I hope you're elected Vice President.
LeonelBrizola
YaBB God
Brazil

« Reply #136 on: July 22, 2022, 03:34:02 PM »

Vice Presidential Debate held; Parker, Mondale perform strongly
September 16, 1980

Today, Princeton University hosted a vice-presidential debate between Ronald Reagan's running mate, Senator for Missouri Harry Parker, and Jimmy Carter's, Vice President Walter Mondale.

The debate's transcript is as follows:

Walter Mondale walks into the stage
Crowd cheers
Three minutes later, Harry Parker walks into the stage
Crowd cheers
Mondale and Parker shake hands

Debate Moderator: Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen! Today, a vice-presidential debate will be held inside this university. The candidates are the incumbent Vice President Walter Mondale from the Democratic Party, and US Senator Harry Parker for the Republican Party. I urge the crowd to respect Parker and Mondale as they debate America's issues. Both of you can make closing statements in the end.

Debate Moderator: The first question is for you both: What is the role of the vice-presidency? Mondale, you answer first.

Walter Mondale: The vice-president's role is primarily to work with the President to set forward an agenda in domestic and foreign policy, not to mention to succeed the President, temporarily if he is ill, or permanently in the case of death or resignation. Not to mention, the Vice President presides the Senate and can call it into session anytime.

Harry Parker: I agree with Mr. Mondale here, but there's more to the story. The Vice Presidency is a peculiar job. It's not exactly known what branch of government it belongs to. Also, while a Vice President (I don't remember who) said his job was not worth a bucket of warm... urine during FDR's time, that reality has changed. As Vice President, I will fulfill my duties no matter what.

Debate Moderator: What have both of you done in your current offices that qualifies you to be (or remain) Vice President? Senator Parker, you answer first.

Harry Parker: I have been involved in electoral politics for longer than Mondale. I started as an alderman for my home town of Springfield, Missouri, where I focused on civil rights and law and order, while standing for the average citizen of Springfield. Later, I was elected Mayor, constructing an airport allowing small plane to fly from and to the city, while expanding education and asphalt roads. Then, I became Governor, a position where I placed the people of Missouri above politics; creating a precessor to Medicare, electrifying rural areas, signing a Civil Rights Act, lowering taxes, and expanding trade schools. After being reelected amidst a Democratic landslide and continuing to fulfill my duties as Governor, I was elected to the Senate. As a Senator, I opposed the Vietnam War, while fighting for healthcare reform and energy independence. In fact, without me, Medicaid expansion (which Mondale voted for) would probably never be in effect. I was one of the first Republicans to condemn Nixon during Watergate, and refused to endorse anyone in 1976. As Vice President, I will continue to work for YOU points to audience, not special interests and lobbyists.

Walter Mondale: As Vice President, I have tirelessly worked with President Carter and Congress to deliver the best outcomes for the American people. In spite of the Iranian debacle, our Administration has had many accomplishments: The Torrijos-Carter Treaties, Camp David Agreement, SALT II and the Department of Education, which Parker supported during the Republican primaries, but Ronald Reagan promises to abolish. If the President is reelected to the strongest office in the world, I will continue to work with him to help the people.

Harry Parker: While I applauded Camp David and support government intervention in education to a certain degree, I don't consider giving away an integral part of world commerce to a borderline communist dictatorship to be an accomplishment. Furthermore, the Carter Administration's poor response to the fundamentalist power grab in Iran overshadows these "accomplishments", and has damaged our economy, which is still in a bad state. When elected to the Vice Presidency, I will work with the President to stand for American interests.

Walter Mondale: The United States literally dismembered Panama from Colombia to build that canal, and the Panamanian government had no power over an enclave inside their territory. Furthermore, Torrijos has proven to be a reliable ally of the US; transferring the canal to Panama is also a way of rewarding him for helping America.

Debate Moderator: Now, let's get to the final question. What are you and the President going to do to fix the sagging economy, as Parker mentioned? Mr. Mondale, you're the first to respond.

Walter Mondale: During our second term, we are going to create new government programs in the areas of job creation, affirmative action, electricity, and education, in addition to our Administration's current policies, which would be effective if Iran was stable. The Humphrey-Hawkins Act is going to be expanded to be actual guaranteed employment, a tax credit for companies using renewable energy will be created, state right-to-work laws will be weakened, and trade schools will receive greater funding. This will help revive the economy and get America out of this nightmare.

Harry Parker: I am going to work with future president Reagan to lower taxes across the board so Americans can earn more for their hard work, slash regulations that only help large businesses, and transfer wealth and power from Washington DC back to the states, where they belong. The federal government must take on less economic responsibilities, not more, and leave many of them up for state governments and taxpayers to decide. We need to return to an economic system based around free enterprise, not the heavyhanded state intervention we have seen in the last few decades. However, a Reagan Administration will protect programs such as Social Security and Medicare, as millions of Americans rely on them for a living.

Debate Moderator: That's it for today.
LeonelBrizola
YaBB God
Brazil

« Reply #137 on: July 22, 2022, 04:51:43 PM »

I'm running out of ideas
LeonelBrizola
YaBB God
Brazil

« Reply #138 on: July 22, 2022, 06:04:39 PM »
« Edited: July 22, 2022, 06:08:42 PM by LeonelBrizola »

Skipping to the general election results due to boredom.

Ronald Reagan elected 40th President of the United States
November 5, 1980

Yesterday, Americans in all fifty states went to the polls to elect the President of the United States. Former Governor of California and Hollywood actor Ronald Reagan (Republican) has won a landslide over unpopular incumbent Jimmy Carter (Democratic) and former CIA Director George Bush (Independent).

Reagan's victory is historic given his staunch conservatism; he is the first president who can truly be considered a conservative since Herbert Hoover. Speaking of Hoover, this is the first election since 1932 where an incumbent lost reelection.

Reagan has been elected by winning the majority of states in the Midwest and South, as well as most of the Northeast. His running mate Harry Parker has become the second Vice President from Missouri after his namesake.

Bush, running as a liberal Republican supportive of legal abortion and the Equal Rights Amendment, has finished third nationwide with over 7% of the vote. Bush has done best among students who distrust both major candidates, and his constituency of Republican moderates. Bush has won 20% of the vote in Massachusetts and 18% in Connecticut.

The nationwide popular vote is:

Ronald Reagan 49.1%
Jimmy Carter 40.8%
George Bush 7.9%
Ed Clark 1.2%
Other 1.0%
LeonelBrizola
YaBB God
Brazil

« Reply #139 on: July 22, 2022, 06:52:17 PM »

Harry Parker comments on election: "We can't wait to get to work!"
November 7, 1980

US Senator for Missouri and vice president elect Harry Parker has held a press conference in his hometown of Springfield, Missouri to commemorate his election and that of Ronald Reagan.

In the press conference, Parker outlined his and Reagan's priorities, and said the two couldn't wait to take office.

"We at the Republican Party are thankful to the American people for electing Ronald Reagan as President of the United States. Come January, the priorities of our Administration will be to get our hostages back while lowering taxes, controlling government spending, and cutting red tape for businesses. We can't wait to get to work!" Were Parker's words, said in a happy voice.
LeonelBrizola
YaBB God
Brazil

« Reply #140 on: July 22, 2022, 08:07:38 PM »

Vice President-elect Parker's Senate term expires
January 3, 1981

The second US Senate term of vice-president elect Harry Parker has expired this noon, as Parker ran as the Republican vice-presidential nominee, thereby not running for reelection as Missouri law forbids running for two offices simultaneously.

Parker said during a press conference in Springfield, Missouri: "I will always love this state and our people, and continue to fight for the families of Missouri for the rest of my life. I am also continuing to fight for Americans in all fifty states, our territories and overseas, as I had done in the Senate".
LeonelBrizola
YaBB God
Brazil

« Reply #141 on: July 22, 2022, 08:48:45 PM »

Ronald Reagan, Harry Parker sworn in by Chief Justice Burger
January 20, 1980

This morning, Ronald Reagan, a former Hollywood actor and Governor of California, has been sworn in as President, while former US Senator for Missouri Harry Parker was sworn in as Vice President.

Reagan was administered the oath of office in the White House lawn by Supreme Court Chief Justice Warren Burger, as was Parker.

Expectations for Reagan's presidency are high; many see him as America's only hope after a time of crisis.
LeonelBrizola
YaBB God
Brazil

« Reply #142 on: July 22, 2022, 09:59:59 PM »

Harry Parker personally welcomes former hostages
January 21, 1981

Today, the Iranian government has agreed to release 52 United States citizens who were being held as hostages after the US Embassy in Iran was seized by college students.

Vice President Harry Parker personally welcomed the hostages, holding a ceremony in the White House lawn together with President Ronald Reagan. In the ceremony, Parker gave a speech where he said their release was due to Reagan being "tough" on Iran.

"It's great to have 52 great Americans who were captured by a fanatic government back home. If Jimmy Carter was still in office, you would be languishing in Iranian jails. Fortunately, we have a President who is tough on tyrannical regimes such as Iran, instead of coddling them on the basis of "human rights" were Parker's words in the speech, which has gotten a mostly positive reception
LeonelBrizola
YaBB God
Brazil

« Reply #143 on: July 23, 2022, 08:24:59 AM »

Ronald Reagan, Harry Parker meet with cabinet
January 21, 1981

President Ronald Reagan and Vice President Harry Parker have met with their cabinet for the first official time.

During the meeting, Reagan said his priority would be to reduce the size of the government while controlling government spending and lowering taxes; Parker agreed, and added cutting red tape for businesses and reforming welfare to the list. Reagan also said his cabinet should make decisions based on the interests of the American people, not theirs.
LeonelBrizola
YaBB God
Brazil

« Reply #144 on: July 23, 2022, 09:39:31 AM »

George Bush sworn in as 59th Secretary of State
January 22, 1981

Former CIA Director and 1980 presidential candidate George H. W. Bush has been sworn in as the 59th US Secretary of State during a public ceremony in the White House, attended by President Ronald Reagan and Vice President Harry Parker.

Bush, who had also served as Ambassador to the United Nations, was selected in part due to his foreign policy experience.

"I am glad to become Secretary of State. I will defend American interests abroad with all my being" said Bush.
LeonelBrizola
YaBB God
Brazil

« Reply #145 on: July 23, 2022, 10:34:21 AM »

Harry Parker says the Soviet Union should not intervene in Poland
January 30, 1981

With the Soviet Union considering a military intervention in the Polish People's Republic, Vice President Harry Parker has warned of "dire consequences" for the Soviets if they invade during a press conference.

"The Russians are considering to invade Poland, whose people is sick of communism, to prop up their commie government. This would be a hasty and impetuous move with dire consequences for Russia, which is already was... I mean, spending money and equipment in a war against Afghan rebels. I hope they do not invade"
LeonelBrizola
YaBB God
Brazil

« Reply #146 on: July 23, 2022, 11:45:01 AM »
« Edited: July 23, 2022, 01:52:37 PM by LeonelBrizola »

Harry Parker asks Congress to lower taxes and spending
February 2 1981

Vice President Harry Parker, who is also President of the Senate, has given a speech in the Senate floor asking for Congress to cut taxes and reduce government spending, to restore economic growth.

In the speech, Parker pointed out statistics that showed the American economy's "consistent" decline throughout the 1970s, and said the only way to solve it was by lowering taxes and controlling government spending.

"The American economy has been in recession since 1974. Unemployment and inflation are rising at an alarming rate, and the only way to solve it is to mostly abandon the outdates New Deal approach to economics in favor of lower taxes and controlled, focused government spending. I urge Congress to do so, to make this economy soar again" were Parker's words.
LeonelBrizola
YaBB God
Brazil

« Reply #147 on: July 23, 2022, 03:04:57 PM »

Harry Parker thanks Senate for passing federal borrowing bill
February 6, 1981

Vice President Harry Parker has made a public statement thanking the US Senate for passing a bill by President Ronald Reagan raising federal borrowing by almost $1 trillion.

Parker said making the federal government borrow more money was a "necessary evil" during an economic crisis.

"In principle, I'm uncomfortable with this. However, taking low-interest loans is a necessary evil during times like these, when many Americans struggle to put gas in their cars. I commend the Senate for passing this fundamental bill. I'd vote for it if I was still a Senator"
LeonelBrizola
YaBB God
Brazil

« Reply #148 on: July 23, 2022, 06:53:48 PM »

Harry Parker praises Department of Justice resolution
February 10, 1981

Vice President Harry Parker has publicly praised a resolution from the Department of Justice which sets out policies to be implemented against crime: a tighter bail law, forming new ways to help crime victims, and federal jurisdictions being developed over crimes that are traditionally handled by authorities of the state.

"I agree with the Department of Justice officials who wrote this. It's too easy for heinous criminals such as murderers and rapists to be bailed out. Furthermore, punishing criminals isn't enough – victims must receive help from the government at all levels, from financial reparations to therapy. Furthermore, many state governments think crime only exists if you punish it, so greater federal jurisdiction can do no harm" were Parker's words.
LeonelBrizola
YaBB God
Brazil

« Reply #149 on: July 23, 2022, 08:20:18 PM »

Harry Parker would be "fine" with state control over welfare and work to implement it
February 11, 1981

Vice President Harry Parker has just commented on a considered Reagan Administration proposal shifting states to being responsible for the majority of funding for welfare, housing, healthcare, and food programs instead of the federal government. Parker would be "fine" with it, and even work to implement the proposal.

When asked to comment on the proposal, Harry Parker said: "I would be fine with this. State governments, unlike Washington, understand the realities of each state and can adapt their welfare policies accordingly. I will work to implement this."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies