Biden Admistration Official: WE WANT A LIBERAL WORLD ORDER (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 05:47:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Biden Admistration Official: WE WANT A LIBERAL WORLD ORDER (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Biden Admistration Official: WE WANT A LIBERAL WORLD ORDER  (Read 1607 times)
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« on: July 03, 2022, 12:58:17 AM »

I'm not sure why the usual suspects are peeing their pants over "muh horrible messaging".

Why would this answer upset anyone who isn't a right-wing reactionary?
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2022, 04:39:30 PM »

I'm not sure why the usual suspects are peeing their pants over "muh horrible messaging".

Why would this answer upset anyone who isn't a right-wing reactionary?

Because reactionary right-wingers continue to have sole domination of the narrative because Democrats are spineless cowards

Until they start fighting back, they need to be extremely careful about every word that comes out of their mouth in public

This is an example of fighting back. I'm not really sure what you want from them. You say "stop letting Republicans control the narrative", and then you complain when they push back against that narrative.

I get that you're one of the people for whom Democrats will always be making the wrong decision no matter what that decision is, but come on.

For most people in the US, "world order" is a term most often associated with neo-Nazis and their like

I do not agree with this either.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies