Opinion of Dianne Feinstein
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:39:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Opinion of Dianne Feinstein
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Opinion of DiFi?
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 64

Author Topic: Opinion of Dianne Feinstein  (Read 779 times)
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 30, 2022, 08:49:30 AM »

HP, the fossil should just retire. Should have retired in 2012 already, tbh. Hope CA gets better representation soon.
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2022, 10:54:33 AM »

Historically, I would have said HP, but at this point it feels like she doesn't have the level of agency that would make someone morally culpable for their actions. Her staff and colleagues are complicit in elder abuse for allowing her to remain in her position
Illiniwek
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2022, 12:08:26 PM »

Freaking Fossil
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2022, 01:36:17 PM »

Has long exceeded her prime and should have retired a long time ago. She's a HP now, though Manchin and Sinema are worse.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2022, 06:18:08 AM »

Huge FF.
Del Tachi
Republican95
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: 1.46

P P P

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2022, 03:20:20 PM »

California doesn't deserve her.  Massive FF. 
GeneralMacArthur
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2022, 03:29:10 PM »

Seems fine?  I don't really care that much that she's old?  It seems like most of the hate for her is this astroturfing by progressives who want her to be replaced with Katie Porter, which makes me dislike Porter even more.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2022, 03:33:17 PM »

Seems fine?  I don't really care that much that she's old?  It seems like most of the hate for her is this astroturfing by progressives who want her to be replaced with Katie Porter, which makes me dislike Porter even more.

Porter is fine, but I feel like she's overrated. And has just been in congress since 2019. I'd prefer Feinstein to retire rather sooner than later and replaced by someone from the wide and overall good bench of California Democrats. Namely Adam Schiff, Eleni Kounalakis, Fiona Ma, John Chiang or Nanette Barragan, among others, with Barragan as my personal favorite.
Buffalo Mayor Young Kim
LVScreenssuck

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2022, 03:48:17 PM »

Crappy senator even back when she wasn’t comatose
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2022, 07:19:21 PM »

I never voted for her I hope she retires tower need younger blood I'm the Senate
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2022, 08:16:00 PM »

Crappy senator even back when she wasn’t comatose
I cannot recommend this comment enough, even her early career she was awful and the hate for her just now over her physical health does not hand waive several decades of terrible politics.
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2022, 11:35:54 PM »

FF
She has dumb moments, though.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -4.78

P P P
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2022, 06:59:09 PM »
« Edited: July 02, 2022, 07:03:17 PM by Laki »

Historically, I would have said HP, but at this point it feels like she doesn't have the level of agency that would make someone morally culpable for their actions. Her staff and colleagues are complicit in elder abuse for allowing her to remain in her position
Not just the staff, but as you say. All of their colleagues.

It's embarrassing for California. Does California really don't have anyone who's better fit for the job than Dianne Feinstein despite... being the largest state in terms of population. 39.35 million people are all less capable than Feinstein... tells you enough about Cali, at least Vermont has Bernie Sanders and they only have 600.000 people.

But Californians deserve her because for always mindless voting for the same person. I hope they'll re-elect her in 2024 and that Dianne Feinstein becomes the oldest person in the world just to troll all americans.

Everyone who endorses Feinstein is automatically HP.

Pelosi is also HP. Pretending to be pro-choice and endorsing pro-life Cuellar. Fake dinosaur politician.
GregTheGreat657
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.77, S: -1.04

P P
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2022, 02:29:28 PM »
« Edited: July 05, 2022, 09:36:54 PM by Lincoln Senator GregTheGreat657 »

Even other Senate Democrats have anonymously stated that she isn't mentally fit to be a Senator
TheTide
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

P P P
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2022, 05:24:08 PM »

I warmed to her when she didn't wear a mask in the Capitol.
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2022, 07:55:39 PM »
« Edited: July 05, 2022, 08:05:00 PM by CentristRepublican »

California doesn't deserve her.  Massive FF.  

Yeah, no state deserves somebody who is losing their memory. And no, I'm not saying that as an insult to Feinstein. She is genuinely in very poor health right now. Blue avatars make fun of 'Dementia Joe,' but dementia is a serious problem, and it may well be plaguing Feinstein. For the good of herself and her constituents (which include me and my family), she should've retired in 2018, or at least should resign now.

Anyway, I'm going to say HP, but not having left office yet is only part of the reasons for that.
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2022, 07:59:21 PM »

The problem with her is that she's losing her mind - genuinely. She's losing her memory and may well be getting dementia. The fact that we, the most populous state in the nation and home to well over 10% of the national population, have just 2 senators (same as WY, which has 1/60 our population), is already a travesty - at the very least, we deserve two active and healthy ones rather than just one (Padilla). Feinstein's not bad, but she should really have retired in 2018, and at least now, in light of losing memory and rapidly falling health, she should resign. It would both do her good (she'd probably be less stressed and get to spend time with her family in what I genuinely think are her last days), and the people of my state (we need a healthy, active, mentally sound senator, not a dying old woman who basically just votes the right way).
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2022, 08:01:55 PM »

"Progressive" California re-elected a confederate flag raising wartime profiteer in 2018.
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2022, 08:02:11 PM »

It's embarrassing for California. Does California really don't have anyone who's better fit for the job than Dianne Feinstein despite... being the largest state in terms of population. 39.35 million people are all less capable than Feinstein... tells you enough about Cali, at least Vermont has Bernie Sanders and they only have 600.000 people.

But Californians deserve her because for always mindless voting for the same person. I hope they'll re-elect her in 2024 and that Dianne Feinstein becomes the oldest person in the world just to troll all americans.

Pelosi is also HP. Pretending to be pro-choice and endorsing pro-life Cuellar. Fake dinosaur politician.

Yeah, CA really should've gone for de Leon in 2018. He'd vote exactly the same way she does (just another Democratic vote, which is warranted in a Biden+30 state), and we'd have two active, healthy, mentally sound, young senators, instead of one (God knows even two isn't enough, given our population and the fact that states with less than 2% of our population get two senators too, but Constitution and all that).
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2022, 08:03:28 PM »

LOL
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -4.78

P P P
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2022, 09:36:23 PM »
« Edited: July 05, 2022, 09:40:01 PM by Laki »

Even other Senate Democrats have anonymously stated that she is mentally fit to be a Senator
It's corruption, it's why Democrats ing lose against Trump and will lose again in 2024. Because they are unable to care for people and unable to realize this is horrible too. Eventually democrats don't do anything about what is wrong. They watch and stare, and continue doing so taking their share in evildoery.

Pelosi endorsing Cuellar (pro-life!!!), Democrats saying a person who suffers from dementia is still mentally fit. This gerontocracy is a joke, full of out of touch elitists.

People here are hating on Tulsi, but they're literally better than 99% of the country. At least, she dares to criticize the system.
All Along The Watchtower
Progressive Realist
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2022, 10:22:56 PM »

Massive HP and I wish I had voted for de Leon.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies