AZ-Sen GOP Primary (OHPI): Masters +7
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:22:39 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2022 Senate & House Election Polls
  AZ-Sen GOP Primary (OHPI): Masters +7
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AZ-Sen GOP Primary (OHPI): Masters +7  (Read 140 times)
xavier110
United States
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 08, 2022, 02:18:32 PM »

https://blog.ohpredictive.com/press-releases/az-gop-senate-race-masters-of-his-own-destiny?utm_campaign=AZPOP&utm_content=214194695&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&hss_channel=tw-804770917846876160

Masters 25%
Lamon 18%
Brno 14%
Others 8%
Undecided 35%

I get my ballot today, ladies and gentlemen. Do I hold my nose and vote Lamon to stop Masters? Or just go with Brno, who’s aggressively conservative but at least pisses off Trump?

So many people are still undecided. Voting has already begun.
Senator Incitatus
AMB1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.06, S: 5.74

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2022, 02:19:48 PM »

I support Masters and think he will win comfortably, but if you want to stop him I'd advise Brnovich; this poll notwithstanding, I think he has more staying power than Lamon. This race shapes up a lot like Ohio, with Brnovich playing Mandel and Lamon playing Gibbons.

With that said, I think the final margin shapes up something like 37-22-18, so it really doesn't matter.
Cyrusman
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2022, 02:21:36 PM »

Please vote lamon. He’s light years better than Masters and fits AZ especially Maricopa county way way better.
xavier110
United States
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2022, 02:21:54 PM »

I support Masters and think he will win comfortably, but if you want to stop him I'd advise Brnovich; this poll notwithstanding, I think he has more staying power than Lamon. This race shapes up a lot like Ohio, with Brnovich playing Mandel and Lamon playing Gibbons.

Yeah, my guess is Brno over performs his polling a bit. He’s the most recognizable name on the ballot. But like you said, no one probably catches Masters at this point.

I’m mostly requesting the R ballot since there are virtually no contested D races and I feel strongly about being against Lake/for Robson. The rest is mostly just picking whoever I think can beat the Trump endorsed candidates (finchem, hamadeh, etc)
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies