Describe the average Trump over Biden, Biden over DeSantis voter? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:45:13 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Describe the average Trump over Biden, Biden over DeSantis voter? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Describe the average Trump over Biden, Biden over DeSantis voter?  (Read 454 times)
MargieCat
United States

« on: June 28, 2022, 10:38:03 PM »

A WWC voter in the rust belt deciding to return to their democratic roots. Perhaps they find DeSantis too far to the right of Trump on the social issues. Although I expect most of these voters to stay red.

I suppose maybe it could be a Latino Clinton-Trump voter outside of Florida if there is a trend back towards the democrats, as happened from 2004-2008. If democrats were to quit taking these voters for granted, they could maybe improve Biden's margins.
MargieCat
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2022, 11:14:22 PM »
« Edited: June 28, 2022, 11:27:29 PM by MargieCat »

I thought of another one.

A white educated 2020 ticketsplitter in North Carolina that voted for mostly incumbents. Said voter voted for Trump, Tillis, Cooper, Stein, and sadly Mark Robinson. Probably was planning to vote for Cunningham but decided not to after the affair.

Maybe was on the fence about voting for Trump and was planning to vote Biden, but then got scared from the fear-mongering about Antifa and Black Lives Matter and responded positively to the Trump's law and order platform.. Decides DeSantis is too far right.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies