🇳🇴 Shooting at Oslo gay bar leaves at least two people dead ahead of Pride parade (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 10:37:54 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  🇳🇴 Shooting at Oslo gay bar leaves at least two people dead ahead of Pride parade (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 🇳🇴 Shooting at Oslo gay bar leaves at least two people dead ahead of Pride parade  (Read 1392 times)
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« on: June 25, 2022, 03:06:55 PM »

While it's terrible that this happened, Norway is going to enact stricter gun control laws after this. It shows that their system works infinitely better than ours, in which gun purchases accelerate after every high-profile mass shooting.

Good point.

R.I.P. young souls.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2022, 03:56:50 PM »
« Edited: June 25, 2022, 04:01:20 PM by Meclazine »

Why is Norway the only country on earth where this happens?Huh?

In no other developed country is this a weekly event.

Keep in mind that when the population of Norway is taken into account this mass shooting would be the equivalent of a shooting with nearly 100 fatalities in the United States.

That's not how mass shootings work, idiot.

Norway actually leads the world in mass shooting fatalities with 1.8 deaths per 1M population.  The rate in the U.S. is 0.089.  

Source

That is a statistical anomaly caused by Otoya.

Low population combined with a mass shooting involving 77 people. So not an effective comparison.

This event looks similar to the Florida night club shooting.

42 yo Iranian man involved either despised gay men or, more likely, was secretly gay causing cognitive dissonance.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2022, 05:04:30 PM »

There have been some three mass shootings in Norway in the last ten years. There have been almost 300 hundred mass shootings in the United States in 2022 alone. There is no doubt which country is practically safer.

You gotta watch those untrustworthy Vikings though. They draw your last drop of blood with giant swords and then use your dismembered limbs in pagan rituals before tracking down your remaining family members for execution.

I think i will take my chances at the Ohio Walmart with the white autistic teenager with the AR-15 and the moustache which proves he has never had a girlfriend.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies