SCOTUS strikes down ME law that gives tuition assitance for private but not religious schools (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:21:15 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  SCOTUS strikes down ME law that gives tuition assitance for private but not religious schools (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SCOTUS strikes down ME law that gives tuition assitance for private but not religious schools  (Read 1259 times)
GP270watch
Junior Chimp

« on: June 21, 2022, 02:37:03 PM »

The Supreme Court has been on a roll with these awful decisions. And worse is that you have fake Democrats and fake progressives trying to soothe these terrible decisions and even give them legitimacy.

GP270watch
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2022, 08:29:08 PM »

The Supreme Court has been on a roll with these awful decisions. And worse is that you have fake Democrats and fake progressives trying to soothe these terrible decisions and even give them legitimacy.

My issue here isn't really criticizing the decision itself which since it was 6-3 I'm sure the liberals had good points in dissent although as stated I'm not really bothered simply because I don't think any type of private school should get public funds, but rather the many "OH SO THEY NEED TO FUND MUSLIM SCHOOLS NOW?!" retorts which is just really really stupid. It's not an argument and as noted fails even as a "gotcha".

Bro, the conservative Supreme Court is making it up as they go along case by case using any rationale to pass a wishlist that the right has been wanting for 40 years. Please Wake Up.

This court hasn't respected freedom of religion for Muslims anyways besides some meaningless rulings. Whenever they've had tough decisions they have actually gone against the freedom of religion and allowed discrimination.

Justices Let Alabama Execute Death Row Inmate Who Wanted Imam By His Side

In Big Win For White House, Supreme Court Upholds President Trump's Travel Ban

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies