When will the DJIA hit an all time high? djia all time high 37090.24. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:53:02 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Economics (Moderator: Torie)
  When will the DJIA hit an all time high? djia all time high 37090.24. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Will the djia hit a new high before 1/1/2024?
yes

no

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 25

Author Topic: When will the DJIA hit an all time high? djia all time high 37090.24.  (Read 8987 times)
Hollywood
« on: November 06, 2023, 05:51:54 AM »

Back in June, I bought Gold and Silver for the first time in my life, and I also bought a couple of bitcoins at 27k.  Everything is else is in cash, aside for some speculative stocks.  I threw some money into Ford when it was at $11 and jumped out at $13.  Also, made a good sum on the Uranium explosion.  I'd love to know what stocks or sectors these Democrats are buying right now.  I'm genuinely curious. 

I have no doubt that the economic recession is coming.  I see it already with clients that are offering my company ownership in properties, because they aren't able to keep paying the interest rates, as well as the rising material costs and increased wages that we're passing off to these clients.  Renters are paying greater amounts to landlords, and some are getting kicked out in order to make room for AirBnBs.  There's no way this is sustainable.  It's like the market is sitting between two outcomes.  Either inflation blows-up cause the FED relaxes interest rates, or the market plummets from increased interest rates.  Are we landing softly or are we just taking that preliminary up-and-down at the top of a roller coaster before it plunges towards Earth? 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies