RBH's Maps (Now, Atlas Election Entry Script & County Map Generation) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:09:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  About this Site
  The Atlas
  RBH's Maps (Now, Atlas Election Entry Script & County Map Generation) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: RBH's Maps (Now, Atlas Election Entry Script & County Map Generation)  (Read 145075 times)
Oldiesfreak1854
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: September 02, 2012, 04:12:22 PM »

I just contributed the data for the 1962 Wisconsin governor's race, the first one after the founding of Menominee County.  But when I submitted the data, the Menominee County vote still shows up for Shawano County (the county Menominee County was formed out of.)  Anybody know how to fix this, please?

PS: Could you please help me also with the 2012 Wisconsin recall elections?  It showed up after 1960 instead of at the top after I uploaded the data.
Oldiesfreak1854
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2012, 05:34:52 PM »

I have two more questions: when I try to upload the data for the 1960 Michigan Governor's race, it keeps telling me that something is wrong with the FIPS code (which I've checked and it seems to be all right).  I've tried to correct the errors but I can't seem to think of what might be wrong with it.  Any help with this, please?
Oldiesfreak1854
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2015, 10:34:00 AM »

Could we please remove the "Amendment" option from the upload script?  It's confusing, since all amendments that appear on a ballot are initiatives or referendums in the first place.  (And please delete the data that was uploaded with it, too.)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies