RBH's Maps (Now, Atlas Election Entry Script & County Map Generation) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 03:54:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  About this Site
  The Atlas
  RBH's Maps (Now, Atlas Election Entry Script & County Map Generation) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: RBH's Maps (Now, Atlas Election Entry Script & County Map Generation)  (Read 145763 times)
Miles
MilesC56
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: April 02, 2012, 09:55:18 PM »

I'm trying to upload maps, but I'm getting all this:

Error: First-line fips code of the data file does not match the chosen state. Check selected state and whether first line of data file is the correct data for the first county of the selected state.

Error: Geographic type Type for Name is not in database. Please check spelling or email Dave

Check to be sure that the header row has been removed from the data file (data file should only include county, city, and state-level data rows and no column titles)
Error: Last-line fips code of the data file does not match the chosen state. Check whether last line of data file is the correct data for the statewide total (does the file have blank lines?).

Error: Candidate 1 name entered in the form, but has 0 total vote. Check that data file columns match candidate numbers.

Error: Candidate 2 name entered in the form, but has 0 total vote. Check that data file columns match candidate numbers.

Error: Candidate 3 name entered in the form, but has 0 total vote. Check that data file columns match candidate numbers.

Can anyone help me? This is quite frustrating Sad
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies