RBH's Maps (Now, Atlas Election Entry Script & County Map Generation)

<< < (39/40) > >>

Oldiesfreak1854:
I have two more questions: when I try to upload the data for the 1960 Michigan Governor's race, it keeps telling me that something is wrong with the FIPS code (which I've checked and it seems to be all right).  I've tried to correct the errors but I can't seem to think of what might be wrong with it.  Any help with this, please?

7,052,770:
This may have been addressed long ago, but would it be possible to add Agriculture Commissioner to the list statewide offices we can upload?

ElectionAtlas:
Quote from: Harry on March 03, 2014, 10:10:52 PM

This may have been addressed long ago, but would it be possible to add Agriculture Commissioner to the list statewide offices we can upload?

Hi,
Thanks - I have updated the script and database to support Agriculture Commissioner.
Enjoy,
Dave

Oldiesfreak1854:
Could we please remove the "Amendment" option from the upload script?  It's confusing, since all amendments that appear on a ballot are initiatives or referendums in the first place.  (And please delete the data that was uploaded with it, too.)

DPKdebator:
I hate to sound ignorant, but where is the tool that allows me to edit these maps without having to manually edit the URL?

EDIT: just realized that this is something totally separate... sorry! :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page