Doug Mastriano for VP? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 04:02:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Doug Mastriano for VP? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Doug Mastriano for VP?  (Read 703 times)
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: June 18, 2022, 11:14:36 AM »

Only a masochist or a complete idiot would want to be Trump’s VP, after seeing what Trump did to Pence.

Ted Cruz is on the short list for Trump’s VP. I bet he’d do it in a heartbeat

He also fits into the latter of TDAS04’s two categories, so you’re not exactly disproving his theory.
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2022, 11:17:57 AM »

Trump would never pick him as VP. He has too important a role to play as PA governor.

Mastriano is not winning, sorry. Red wave or not.

(Also I’ll admit there’s really no point in ignoring you or BG-NY - it’s more symbolic than anything else - because whenever I see a post is Hidden, the temptation gets to me and I see it anyway.)
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2022, 06:55:37 PM »

Trump would never pick him as VP. He has too important a role to play as PA governor.

(Also I’ll admit there’s really no point in ignoring you or BG-NY - it’s more symbolic than anything else - because whenever I see a post is Hidden, the temptation gets to me and I see it anyway.)
Mastriano is behind by 4 points in a poll from a pollster that routinely has massive errors in favour of dems. If you think there's no way he can win then you're just basing it off emotions rather than facts.

We'll see who's right in November, shall we? Wink
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2022, 02:08:38 PM »

"Scott Walker is not losing.  Blue wave or not."

PA voted 3.5 points right of the NPV in 2020.  This midterm is shaping up to be at least R+4, maybe R+5. PA-GOV is absolutely competitive, and probably the closest race to a toss up in gubernatorial races.  Mastriano won't do any more than 1.5-2 points worse than Oz.

Again - debate me to your heart’s content, but I will be vindicated in November. Candidate quality matters - reminder that in 2014, also a red wave, PA elected a Democrat over the incumbent GOPer to the governorship by 9 points.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies